PDA

View Full Version : Antares 8-1

Suppa_Buddha
Oct 9, 2003, 07:54 PM
I went to Antares 8-1 today and got FSODED three times before I actually got in there but there was a character named psoquest.com in there doing that damn lobby FSOD trick. Did that only happen to me?

Getintothegame
Oct 9, 2003, 07:55 PM
I'll try to go on.

BlackRanger
Oct 9, 2003, 07:58 PM
That happens to me at least 5 times a day when I try to go to Vega

Suppa_Buddha
Oct 9, 2003, 08:00 PM
On 2003-10-09 17:58, BlackRanger wrote:
That happens to me at least 5 times a day when I try to go to Vega

I'm talking about Antares 8-1 today. Someone from PSOQuest must really hate us.

ginko990
Oct 9, 2003, 08:12 PM
Wow, dickheadanitis is worse than I had thought on PSOGC.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Oct 9, 2003, 08:23 PM
that is why anteres 8 is the Neo Vega, its stupid cause all the losers go there now to make people mad.

Link00seven
Oct 9, 2003, 08:24 PM
hmm

I'm not surprised some loser would do that to PSOW people. Just because the community is large, and cool ^_^, no need to get jelous. I dont have anything aginst PSO Quest, but, It's a shame to see someone do that.

HairProneHalo
Oct 9, 2003, 08:43 PM
I tried atleast ten times. Getting FSODed before lobby loaded. Just a low buzz...Then I had to shut it off. So I kept trying, call me an idiot, and then I tried other blocks, they worked fine. So one more shot on Antares 8. --; FSODed for real. Losing all but my Red Gun, which was a legit Demo Comet..;.;

ginko990
Oct 9, 2003, 08:48 PM
On 2003-10-09 18:43, HairProneHalo wrote:
I tried atleast ten times. Getting FSODed before lobby loaded. Just a low buzz...Then I had to shut it off. So I kept trying, call me an idiot, and then I tried other blocks, they worked fine. So one more shot on Antares 8. --; FSODed for real. Losing all but my Red Gun, which was a legit Demo Comet..;.;

Mrawh, you shouldn't leave a game without banking anything that isn't equipped, not the fluids and other potion tpye thingies though.

HairProneHalo
Oct 9, 2003, 08:56 PM
>>; I'm stupid. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Detra
Oct 9, 2003, 10:44 PM
Man, I remember when Antares 8 was such a nice place (back in November-December). I met tons of cool people there (Ginko, for example). Too bad it's like it is, now...

DOG21313
Oct 9, 2003, 10:56 PM
Yeah, I was playing today and got out of a game, and was FSODED. When theres the low buzzing, I'm pretty sure that means you've been purposely FSODED. Also, when I logged back on, psoquest was stading in the lobby saying someones name, so I went and warned the person whos name was being said, and they wouldn't listen. I started to try to warn everyone who came in to get out, but nobody would believe me. One person even said: Its impossible for someone to purposely FSOD you. I said "Fine, get FSOD." They walked into the game, and probably got FSOD while coming out, but I left... no use in trying to warn senseless people who won't listen...

Also, does anyone know if you can get FSODed INSIDE a game?

Reenee
Oct 9, 2003, 11:34 PM
To answer your question, yes. I was randomly FSODed just by taking a step away from the the deposit area.

polishedweasel
Oct 10, 2003, 01:19 AM
I never FSODed ingame, but I BSODed a few times.

AngelAlys
Oct 10, 2003, 06:08 AM
It is very sad to see but Antares 8 is turning into a haven for absolute jerks that purposely want to piss people off... I said to my friends yesterday that PSOGC seems more and more like the DC version now, and that is very upsetting. Oh well, it look like I'll have to find a more suitable place to go in future

Dhylec
Oct 10, 2003, 10:58 AM
i used to come to A8 as my 1st block.. but after last month, i'm more cautious entering it..
i only hold so-so weps like charge vulcan & last surviver, so fsod dont really matter..
but it's sad how a great block turn out like this.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

JohanCC
Oct 11, 2003, 10:09 PM
methinks psow needs a new block.

HairProneHalo
Oct 12, 2003, 12:00 AM
On 2003-10-11 20:09, JohanCC wrote:
methinks psow needs a new block.

You know they will just run to that block. Last time I checked A8-1 was like V1-1. Three people spammed the same art which forced people to the second lobby. x.x

The_Hero_Of_Time
Oct 12, 2003, 10:17 AM
isnt it awesome how people like to waste their time spamming with picture chat things. Cause they are actually sitting their doing it for hours, unlike ANTI who puts something on his KB and walks away.....well they are all douchbags in my book.

rena-ko
Oct 12, 2003, 10:40 AM
um... you all are aware of the fact that ANYONE can name a chara psoquest.com, right?

Solidus_Snake
Oct 12, 2003, 11:23 AM
Im one of the few who do realize that fact unfortunately...

Android8968
Oct 12, 2003, 09:18 PM
We could secretly change the block by the Admins sending a mass PM so no one else would hear.

Coxy
Oct 13, 2003, 07:38 AM
On 2003-10-12 19:18, Android8968 wrote:
We could secretly change the block by the Admins sending a mass PM so no one else would hear.

i was thinking that too, but it still might be pm'd to the wrong people if they have accounts here, also it doesnt take a genious to remember some of our names and just ship hop to find people

rena-ko
Oct 13, 2003, 07:58 AM
the idiots whose you want to get lost of will always hop to those servers with lots of people on it. no matter if its ant8, alt4 or veg1...

zimmk2vgc
Oct 13, 2003, 01:00 PM
Just what are the signs that someone is trying to FSOD people in the lobbys or anywhere else for that matter?

PABLOparavida
Oct 13, 2003, 01:11 PM
the same thing happened to me. On the forth time I finally got on. Just open the top, pull out your memory card and press the power button.

Freak74
Oct 13, 2003, 06:36 PM
Better they FSOD you while you are entering the lobby instead of entering a game. I would rather lose my gear than the entire card. Plus, I stopped going to lobby 8 at nights. I find that the lobby is fine during the day when all the "little wankers" are in school. =D