PDA

View Full Version : I see no one was kidding about satos.

Mystil
Oct 9, 2003, 08:14 PM
These jokers are a pain to raise. First of all I had to make a new character...then a blufull FOmarl after the mag is lv99. My satos stats are gonna be 5/50/45/100. And yea this is my first ever sato that I'll raise. Unlike the duped ones I use to get from trades. Unlike a lot of PSO players with lots of free time, I only have four hours of free time a day. So not much 'power raising' there.

I started it on Tuesday, got it as far as lv16. Then today, got it to 41..Tommorow(friday) might be the day. As anitparalyses raises DEX much faster at this evolution, than antidotes did. Comparing this with my Sita Mag, this is taking forever..as it took a day to raise my sita mag to 130. I think after I'm done with this sato, I'll never raise another again. @_@

Ketchup345
Oct 9, 2003, 08:21 PM
Try raising a Rati to level 200 (just did that the other day; my 1st level 200 Mag http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ) then working on a Sato with: 5/50/52/93 (currently level 35ish).

And a question as I'm raising a Sato myself: How many pure White and pure Black Sato(S?) are there around online?

Kadou
Oct 9, 2003, 08:30 PM
I've been trying to raise a Rati recently. I think it's about level 130. I don't know, because I let my friend borrow it (pretty big mistake >.<;) nearly a month ago to beat DF on hard mode. He's too lazy to raise a MAG himself, but I'm taking the Rati back once he gets to VHard. Unfortunetly, I think he plays about once every week and a half, so I think I might be waiting a while. Meh, at least I can trust him to feed it the right stuff.

As for on-topic type stuff, I've never raised a Sato, but it can't be any more annoying than my Rati was. The damn thing sent me into a panic every time it evolved into something that wasn't mentioned in Dropslash's guide. I had to keep reminding myself that I had already gotten the three good PB's and that I was a FOmar, not a ranger. Yeah, the thing was frustrating. Blarg. I'm still not on topic, am I?

Mystil
Oct 9, 2003, 08:38 PM
The damn thing sent me into a panic every time it evolved into something that wasn't mentioned in Dropslash's guide.
I think two stats have to be in perfect synchrosation(?). And well the whole 'make a HUmar' thing didn't help much either.

On 2003-10-09 18:21, Ketchup345 wrote:
Try raising a Rati to level 200 (just did that the other day; my 1st level 200 Mag http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ) then working on a Sato with: 5/50/52/93 (currently level 35ish).

And a question as I'm raising a Sato myself: How many pure White and pure Black Sato(S?) are there around online?

I tried to raise one of those as well. Took me even longer than a sato. As for your question, there isn't that many Black satos online, but plenty white ones. My sato is gonna be black to match my FOnewearls outfit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-10-09 18:41 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Oct 9, 2003, 08:45 PM

I tried to raise one of those as well. Took me even longer than a sato. As for your question, there isn't that many Black satos online, but plenty white ones. My sato is gonna be black to match my FOnewearls outfit.

OK, thanks. I've heard about the hacked/duped pink Sato(s?) how common are the white hacked/duped? And if common what are their stats?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-10-14 14:14 ]</font>

Mystil
Oct 9, 2003, 09:00 PM
Oh, I don't know how common dupes satos are in terms of color, except the rare aqua colored one, which is 30 150 30 0.

Correction, 20/150/30/0

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-10-09 19:01 ]</font>

Shadow_010
Oct 9, 2003, 09:05 PM
It took me many many weeks to raise a mag very close to being a sato but in the end i fed it something by mistake and it all went to hell...

psyphontf
Oct 9, 2003, 09:46 PM
Satos tight but Ratis overrated

Soukosa
Oct 9, 2003, 11:18 PM
You find making a Sato hard? Wow. I find them quite easy to make. If you want a mag that's hard to make, try a Chao one. I've made two so far and they were a pain to get them to the point where you can use the cell.

Mixfortune
Oct 10, 2003, 12:44 AM
Yeah Sato is actually quite easy, just as long as
you watch what you are doing. I ended up with a
sewage green colored one... bleh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Almost any other color would have been better...

NKOTB
Oct 10, 2003, 01:45 AM
I spent 10 hours straight working on the rare mag for my HUnewearl and the power went out and I lost everything I had done that day. I think I had it up to about level 75.
That was the last day I ever played PSO.

I had also beat VR Temple and Spaceship in that time. -My 2 least fav levels in the game.

Butoden
Oct 10, 2003, 03:13 AM
I only have four hours of free time a day.
That's quite enough to raise MAGs actually. I spend like 45 minutes a day to PSO and I find that quite alot (because it's getting boring and when something is getting boring I played it too much obviously)...

Armok
Oct 10, 2003, 06:20 AM
I play i morning and spent all summer raising up my new mag

12/171/4/0 lv187 Vahuna (white) M&Y farilla golla

its due to replace my older:
15/175/10/0 lv200 Vahuna (orange) M&Y pilla golla

yes its insane but white wings look better on my char and I almost maxed ata anyway with my god arm

As u can see it is yet to be finished but feeding Dimates means it takes 10minutes a lv thats 1500 minutes (25hrs) of boring dimate feeding zzzz.

Mystil
Oct 10, 2003, 07:25 AM
^Nothing wrong with that. I wish that most second evolution mags were actually the third, because they look so good. Ashivinau for example looks prettier than it's successor Sita.

On 2003-10-09 21:18, Sounomi wrote:
You find making a Sato hard? Wow. I find them quite easy to make. If you want a mag that's hard to make, try a Chao one. I've made two so far and they were a pain to get them to the point where you can use the cell.

Trust me, I know the pains of raising a Choa Mag. Time it took? 6 days. In the end it was apparent that the mag was more suitable for my fo than my it was for my HU.

hat's quite enough to raise MAGs actually. I spend like 45 minutes a day to PSO and I find that quite alot (because it's getting boring and when something is getting boring I played it too much obviously)...
It got boring just standing there doing nothing but raising it. So I do other things while still going back to the game checking to see if it's time to feed. There's no way I can devote ALL that free time for mag raising. I'd be too behind on other stuff. x_x

*cuts down on quotes*

Thing about Ratis overatted. This is just my opinion but they look VERY odd on any character other than a HUmar and HUcaseal.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-10-10 05:34 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-10-10 05:37 ]</font>

BrokenHope
Oct 10, 2003, 12:49 PM

Chao's are easy if you use the glitch online where people see a different cell than you do, then just get it so you see the chao, they see another mag cell that can be used easily, they use it on your mag and give it you back, you now see a chao with stat's it shouldn't be able to have, bank it and it stays as a chao.

navci
Oct 10, 2003, 12:57 PM
On 2003-10-10 05:25, Silhouette wrote:
^Nothing wrong with that. I wish that most second evolution mags were actually the third, because they look so good. Ashivinau for example looks prettier than it's successor Sita.

Really? I actually like the Sita better just because it's flowery. =D But I agree with you there, Ashvinau is pretty AND with a fun name.

... As for Sato. ... I raised a white one and gave it to my friend. Was supposed to raise another one alongside with a Rati. I don't find them hard to raise, once you follow through a certain fomular you kinda know what you should do. But then raising them from 100 to 200 lvl is the hard part. Rukmin has a horrible feeding chart if you wanna raise pow and def. But I read Rati and Sato are even worse. In my opinion Nidra is just better than Sato because they do the same things, yet Nidra is a lot easier to raise and cuter. =D

MQuantum
Oct 10, 2003, 03:28 PM
I don't think satos are hard to raise... I'm doing a blue one, a yellow one, and a pink one(I swear it was red when I began!) at the same time... I already have a gray one... One's a soma though, and don't want dex, so I'm giving it antidotes... gains about 5 in def only...

Mixfortune
Oct 10, 2003, 03:31 PM
On 2003-10-10 10:49, Broken Hope wrote:

Chao's are easy if you use the glitch online where people see a different cell than you do, then just get it so you see the chao, they see another mag cell that can be used easily, they use it on your mag and give it you back, you now see a chao with stat's it shouldn't be able to have, bank it and it stays as a chao.

If you put it that way, then nothing is "hard to do".
It's a matter of raising the mags and doing things without
resorting to steps such as those that they are talking about.
Just thought I'd point that out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-10-10 13:34 ]</font>

Mystil
Oct 10, 2003, 03:32 PM
Ok let me rephrase this: It's not hard, but it just takes a LONG TIME....@_@

And Navi - After it gets lv100, it wont be hard. Mind is 0 for a reason. All I need from then on is nothing but difluids! ^_^

SubstanceD
Oct 10, 2003, 05:33 PM
To be honest with you I don't think that Sato's are all that hard to raise, mind you I've only raised one in my entire life ( and it is currently on my only Online character ) but I did not have any trouble raising it at all. It may have taken slightly longer than my Rati Mags ( actually now that I think of it I only have one of those as well, I wonder whats happned to the other 4 that I was simultaneously raising ) but in my opinion they are alot easier to raise then Varaha Mags ( used to be my favorite mag before the debut of Ratis and Satos ) which take forever to get to lv.200.

Mystil
Oct 11, 2003, 05:40 AM
After 3 and a half days, I'm a proud owner of my first Sato.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 13, 2003, 07:03 PM

Online? No clue. All I see are feminine-colored ones in shades of hot pink, yellow, white, and baby blue.

Offline? One of each, on my offline-only hunny. One is for maxing ATP and ATA (Black, 5/121/74/0) the other is for maxing MST (White, 5/0/74/121)

capin_bucky_ohair
Oct 14, 2003, 04:11 PM
On 2003-10-09 18:45, Ketchup345 wrote:
I've heard about the hacked/duped pink Sato[small](s?)

oh goodie i guess i better give up on making my own pink Sato for my FOnewearl. The last thing I want people to think is that I hacked, duped or had someone did either one for me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

SpyroDi
Oct 14, 2003, 04:22 PM

This reminds me,on the Xbox...I may have caused the mass dupe of 50/50/50/50 Chao mags after I made one(using unlegit cell of course,but I still raised it on my own time). This was before the Anti-Dupe patch was released,and I duped a couple for these random people in a game...from what I've seen,pretty much 80% of all the 50 stat Chao mags have the same stats of my original when I duped them. =/ I feel like an ass.

Right now I'm supposed to be working on a Diwari/Rati,but I've taken a break.

GryfDarkBreed
Oct 14, 2003, 07:24 PM
My Diwari was a but rough on me, but that was because of my RAmarl's Awkward SecID [Viridia]

Nidra and Bhima were pretty easy. And they're cute ^-^ *hugs his two Nidras, his Bhima, Savitri, and Diwari* Right now I'm working on a mag for a friend who wants to start playing. And use a FOMar at that >.< *sigh* Newb player wants to use a force. Ah well. Gonna work on maxing out MIND so he can use higher level weapons and spells earlier. Well at least He'll have me, Mr. Overkill level 64 HUcast to cover his backend.

Soja-Soulcrusher
Oct 15, 2003, 05:35 PM
Am I the only one who absolute HATES Sato?

I mean, the sight of that damn kitty hovering over your left shoulder... ARGH!!!

The only reason I am stomaching them now is because my sisters made FOnewearls for the sole reason of raising a Sato -- an aqua blue and a red one. I am helping them with this, and I used mag farmer to make a feeding schedule. That has worked wonderfuly. The end stats for these Satos should be 5/5/45/145.

Evidently, they will be powerful. The projected time needed is well over one hundred thousand minutes, though... ,_,

Rati and Nidra > Sato, in my honest opinion.

Nidra does the same things as Sato more often, it seems like. It also looks better for male characters. A little chibi scorpion....

Rati just look like wings, I thought. So far, I'm the only hunter I've seen with a blue-winged Rati. n_n

Er... back on subject. So yeah... Satos aren't too hard to raise. Just... time consuming.

Leadhead
Jan 14, 2004, 11:27 PM
you guys looked at a yellow sato lately... why o why did they drag pokemon into pso! THE THING IS PIKACHU!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

anwserman
Jan 14, 2004, 11:32 PM
On 2004-01-14 20:27, Leadhead wrote:
you guys looked at a yellow sato lately... why o why did they drag pokemon into pso! THE THING IS PIKACHU!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Rule of PSO-World:

Thou shall not bump thy old topics.

Now, a mod will come, lock up the thread and say, "Let old topics die in peace!" Unless they read this and deliberately say something different. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ERS
Jan 14, 2004, 11:47 PM

That's the third time today. Read the damn rules and stop bumping old topics, moron.

Blitzkommando
Jan 15, 2004, 12:16 AM
... CURSE YOU AUTO REFRESH!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif

Anyways...

I've heard about the hacked/duped pink Sato(s?) how common are the white hacked/duped? And if common what are their stats?

Yes that is very true. It has 200 mind and 0 for the rest. I can't remember the PBs and frankly don't care as I find no use for it...

I have raised up a red, brown, yellow and two teal satos. I agree that once you get a formula going it gets easy, but by no means fast. Those little furballs don't grow much fast so it takes a while. I have raised up so many mags that I have lost count... It's something I do while I play alone, which is pretty much most of the time I play. It gives me a goal while trying to find such-and-such rare.

Dhylec
Jan 15, 2004, 12:45 AM
If you want a mag that's hard to make, try a Chao one. I've made two so far and they were a pain to get them to the point where you can use the cell.

yeah i back you up on this, i messed up a lv136 mag trying to make a chao =/
the stats were coming up good, 34+ on each, but feeding with certain id turned it into ep2 rare >_<
on the other hand, i dont have problems raising ep2 mags =)

Armok
Jan 15, 2004, 08:23 AM
I just made a Diwari to replace my vahuna. At high levels I really want to open up some slot area for cure freeze or pb create.

As for Diwari they are really easy to get to lv 200 after u change them u only have to use 4 dimate/anti per level to raise your pow or dex. Also i prefer the Weak shifta at 1/10 health cos invinc just stops me charging my pb for a stronger M&Y shifta.

Hrith
Jan 15, 2004, 08:42 AM
On 2003-10-09 18:14, Silhouette wrote :
I'll never raise another again. @_@
I made 22, working on my 23rd which is LV 155 or so, and have to make a 24th one after that >_<

On 2003-10-09 18:21, Ketchup345 wrote :
And a question as I'm raising a Sato myself: How many pure White and pure Black Sato are there around online ?
I have a pure white one that is 50/0/0/150, hell to raise, also Cream, Orange and Blue ones with more humane stats http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Firocket1690
Jan 15, 2004, 09:13 AM
you guys looked at a yellow sato lately... why o why did they drag pokemon into pso! THE THING IS PIKACHU!! :argh:

Have you ever seen the orange ones ?
Sunday Comics anyone ?

I always liked Garfield ...

MaxBuster
Jan 15, 2004, 10:13 AM
Sato a Pikachu??? To me it looks just like a cat with the tail of a squirrel. I have one white and one grey/black Sato, both looks kinda evil with those glowing eyes.

Creasian
Jan 17, 2004, 06:24 PM
The most difficult mags I raised was

25/25/25/25 <universal>

I dont know how many people do this, but This is how i raise all of my mags. I do not dupe them, but when i reroll a section ID, change cloths, or hair color..I give them a freash mag with 25/25/25/24 <varies.. sometimes dex, pow, or def is 24> and let the new mag go with their section Id/gender/class.

I usually only use episode 2 rare mags, cause after playing version 1 and 2 for ages.. I grew tired of every mag.

I dont really like sato though, my wife does, but I am more into the "tough" looking ones.

Blue-Hawk
Jan 18, 2004, 11:58 PM
I'm sorry, but I have to say that the Rati is the biggest bitch to raise for an offliner. That thing hates EVERYTHING.

lain2k3
Jan 19, 2004, 12:07 AM
On 2004-01-18 20:58, blue-hawk wrote:
I'm sorry, but I have to say that the Rati is the biggest bitch to raise for an offliner. That thing hates EVERYTHING.

spoken like a true person whos know what hell is.