PDA

View Full Version : Secret Characters..

TheHaunter
Oct 10, 2003, 09:41 AM
Does any body know if you can play with the secret characters. Or what?? Ive seen them on this page I wanna know if they are real, and if so how do you play as them??

toxic_420
Oct 10, 2003, 09:48 AM
er, secret characters? you saw them on this site?
post a link dude, cos i hope your not talking about RAmarls HUcaseals or FOmars....

Coxy
Oct 10, 2003, 10:22 AM
On 2003-10-10 07:41, TheHaunter wrote:
Does any body know if you can play with the secret characters. Or what?? Ive seen them on this page I wanna know if they are real, and if so how do you play as them??

do you mean secret costumes? because if you do, they arn't secret, you can select them when you make your character without doing anything else

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 10, 2003, 11:01 AM
Actually, I believe that he's talking about the pictures of Elly, Rico and Flowen that Barubary got for us. So, yeah, you can't use those characters unless you've got mad hax0r skillz, like Barubary does. Except that Olga Flow will turn you into Flowen...

bluefull32988
Oct 10, 2003, 01:09 PM
what do u mean secret costumes on the back of the pso ep I&II game case there is a humar with an all white suit on i have never seen that if u have any info i would like to no than you

Bit
Oct 10, 2003, 03:23 PM
The 'secret' costumes were back on DC. You would have your name be something odd, and you would get some extra costumes. On Ep 1 & 2, They are already there. So it's not secret.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 10, 2003, 03:52 PM
-Never mind, thought he said Dark Flow-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olga-Rappy on 2003-10-10 14:01 ]</font>

Bit
Oct 10, 2003, 03:58 PM
On 2003-10-10 13:52, Olga-Rappy wrote:

On 2003-10-10 09:01, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
Except that Olga Flow will turn you into Flowen...

Seriously?

It's just a move he has, nothing too great. Called Transfer, he takes your body and replaces it with that of Flowen.

Android8968
Oct 11, 2003, 08:18 PM
Have you seen those lobby pics where flowen,rico,elly,Sonic and his crew are in the lobby. Rico kisses elly then elly is kissing flowen while she has no head.......
These pics btw are on the cube and are on psow.

ginko990
Oct 11, 2003, 08:54 PM
on DC I played with Red Ring Rico, Sonic, and Tails.

Shadow-Slayer
Oct 12, 2003, 09:10 AM
stop spamming. +1 warning

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-10-12 12:57 ]</font>

BlueJammer
Oct 12, 2003, 11:35 AM
do you keep on spamming, shadow-slayer?

Gazzafett
Oct 12, 2003, 02:58 PM
i think he is trying to get his post count up

zimmk2vgc
Oct 12, 2003, 04:04 PM
...but i never works. Any way there are NO secret characters in PSO GC/XBOX(WHY). RAmarl, FOmar and HUcaseal are NEW characters to GC/XBOX. The chars you may have seen maybe the episode 3 ones. There are NO i repeatNO new charcaters in epi3. THat is gonna be sooo big

PABLOparavida
Oct 12, 2003, 05:27 PM
Those were only on the DC.... i think

Duela_Night
Oct 12, 2003, 06:20 PM
I don't know of any but what would be cool is if you could Red Ring Rico's skins when you are creating a player

Sinow-X
Oct 12, 2003, 07:00 PM
it would also be cool if we had HUmarls , HUnewms and so on. We could just make a Rico with that

Nai_Calus
Oct 12, 2003, 08:51 PM
Hell with Rico, I want to be able to make Elly. >.< At least she was a FOnewearl in ep1 so I can make that, but I want an ep2 Elly, damn it. Rawr.

Bakuryu
Oct 22, 2003, 04:35 PM
uhmm....what WAS elly in ep2,besides cute...

Quo
Oct 22, 2003, 09:32 PM
On 2003-10-22 14:35, Bakuryu wrote:
uhmm....what WAS elly in ep2,besides cute...

Maybe a RAnewearl?

She's a female newman thus --newearl. As for her class, in seat of the heart she uses a handgun type weapon (but then again handguns are equipable by all characters and Ep 1 Elly uses a handgun). Her costume is neither that of a HUnewearl or a FOnewearl (but then again Flowen is a humar and his costume is not selectable).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2003-10-22 19:33 ]</font>

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 23, 2003, 01:22 AM
Elly is, unmistakeably, a civilian. Were she a hunter, we could assume she'd be a FOnewearl, as this is how she is represented in Knowing One's Heart, and also how she behaves in Seat of the Heart.

I should also comment, that according to the Book of Hunters, a RAnewearl or RAnewmn is to be considered as absurd a concept as a FOcast or FOcaseal. In other words... Newmans just aren't meant to handle big guns (which would be consistent with how the race was portrayed in previous Phantasy Star games-- Nei, the first Newman we're aware of, was described as being "lithe and agile like and animal," and "[hated] carrying a heavy load." I might also point out, that as far as the original Phantasy Star games go, a Newearl's staple weapon was a Claw.

There are only two classes that Sonic Team did designs for, that never made it into a final product (though I do wish they had)-- HUnewmn and HUmarl.

Redfire
Oct 23, 2003, 06:41 PM
Yep, only secret costumes but.......?????

No, I donīt know how to find Red Ring Rico...

Any body knows?

Quo
Oct 23, 2003, 07:05 PM
On 2003-10-23 16:41, Redfire wrote:
Yep, only secret costumes but.......?????

No, I don?t know how to find Red Ring Rico...

Any body knows?

Beat DF in a multi-player game with a red or dark weapon. After the fight go back to the arena. Rico is sitting on the altar.

Quo
Oct 23, 2003, 07:06 PM
On 2003-10-22 23:22, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
Elly is, unmistakeably, a civilian. Were she a hunter, we could assume she'd be a FOnewearl, as this is how she is represented in Knowing One's Heart, and also how she behaves in Seat of the Heart.

I should also comment, that according to the Book of Hunters, a RAnewearl or RAnewmn is to be considered as absurd a concept as a FOcast or FOcaseal. In other words... Newmans just aren't meant to handle big guns (which would be consistent with how the race was portrayed in previous Phantasy Star games-- Nei, the first Newman we're aware of, was described as being "lithe and agile like and animal," and "[hated] carrying a heavy load." I might also point out, that as far as the original Phantasy Star games go, a Newearl's staple weapon was a Claw.

There are only two classes that Sonic Team did designs for, that never made it into a final product (though I do wish they had)-- HUnewmn and HUmarl.

Meh, it was just a thought.