PDA

View Full Version : Rare Hunters...Dont give up hope!!!

chantez131313
Oct 10, 2003, 11:13 AM
Hope this inspires some people in doubt.

Last night, I started playing PSO at 8:40PM. I went through Forest like the wind. I beat the dragon, gain a level, the usual. So then my friend calls. He sasys he found 2 Pouilly Slimes and 2 Mil Lilys. Plus, he got a Demo Comet. This pissed me off since I havent found either of them yet (I'm Skyly and they drop me good stuff). So now i go to the Caves (Im still playing and its 9:30PM). Well, i make it to Caves 2. No Mil. Through Caves 2 to 3. No Mil or Pouilly. I make it through Caves 3. No Mil or Pouilly. I beat the boss and he drops nothing. Right then Im in a slump, saying "Dammit I'm never gonna find my rare weapons." So by now its 11:00PM. I do an Addicting food run. Caves 1, no Mil. 4th to last room from the end of Caves 2 ( the one with 2 slimes) I split them both. No red. I telepipe back up to refuel on supplies. I come down and split them again. Nothing. I decide to give it one more try so i pipe back up and down. Then I split 1 all the way. Then the other i split once and BAM!!! theres my first Pouilly. I pull out a crappy raygun and start shooting everything with a weak attack as fast as i can. Then hes the only one left. I pull out my Delsabers Buster and give him the final blow. And there it is, my Demo Comet. I was so happy! I went and piped up tekked (no %'s though) and saved and quit. I went to bed happy.

The next morning I got up and watched TV for 10 min. Then I started playing PSO again looking for my Mil. I start with and addicting food run. I make it to the room after the Pillar-smasher thingy (with the 4 Lily's) and I kill the first 3. When the last 4 appeared, I looked straight in front of me. And there it was, my Mil. Now I got in the corner I always got in to avoid Megid. I shoot it almost to death, then a Megid kills me. I was so pissed. I wanted to turn the game off and kick my GC, but i didnt. Then I curse the world out for 30 mins, all the time do Addicting food runs to that room and quiting. Then I noticed the beat time. 334. I save, quit, then turn the time back to 330 beats. I get back on, do an addicting food run, and go to that same room. The last for appear and...nothing. I pipe back up with my last telepipe. I buy some more. Then I start TP up and down. Then on the 7th one (lucky me), there he is again, the Mil Lily. In the EXACT same spot. I started freaking out. I needed a scapedoll (just in case) and a handgun too. So i remebered i left a Raygun in the room back. I run back and get it. I have no scapedoll, so i run in, shoot 3 times, and run out. Finally, I kill all the other lily's leaving the one i want. I pull out my Gush Vulcans and pump his ass full of hot, photon plasma http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif. He dies and drops my Sange!!! I tek it and it has 25/15/0/0. At least it had some %'s. I was happy once again.

The moral of the story is, don't give up hope. When you think it will never happen, just watch it happen.

(Damn that moral sucks)Give a better one if u got one.

PS: When a Mil Lily appears, do the other Megid spitters get extra distance on there Megid?

Servbot41
Oct 10, 2003, 11:23 AM
nice finds. Im almost really really really close to kicking my GC myself. Im on ult spaceship looking for some nice rares (agito the real one) cause I have some bad rares right now...and the addicting food? haha no STUPID CHAINSAWD after at least 6 runs and ALL of those vulmers... but nice find
and a new moral: MORALS SUCK! J/K

Delsaber
Oct 10, 2003, 11:27 AM
I have search long and hard for a Red Sword and Chainsawd and have came up empty. I hate the caves...

Servbot41
Oct 10, 2003, 11:30 AM
Yep thats the caves...I even did a few runs just to take a break from addicting food and...well I beat it after a few and still NOTHING!

chantez131313
Oct 10, 2003, 11:31 AM
Keep trying though. The Red Sword kicks major ass fully grinded. Not to discourage u or anything, but i found my Chainsawd and Red Sword in one day. I was even looking for either!!!:D

Servbot41
Oct 10, 2003, 11:46 AM
haha I HATE YOU j/k youre so lucky arent you? Isnt the red sword better than chainsawd or visa versa? I really need a new sword...Im using a dragon slayer!

bluefull32988
Oct 10, 2003, 12:58 PM
hello i am the friend that chantez131313 was talkin about i love katanas i have been lookin for the agito 1975 for about 3 months i have gone through forest countless times i have killed around 150-200 tollaws i dicided to stop my search for alitle while and look for the ancient saber for a little since i have a far better chance of finding it oh yeah one of the people who posted before me up there you were talkin about the red sword and the chainsawd chantez131313 was lookin for the same thing the he decided to go through caves one more time to get up to lvl 101 so he could use his gaurd wave and the BAM he found both of them so my advice is just dont think about finding them and u will i know this is a hard thing to do because every time i see a tollaw i cant help but think about that agito 1975 real but just keep tryin

Soukosa
Oct 10, 2003, 01:38 PM
On 2003-10-10 09:13, chantez131313 wrote:
PS: When a Mil Lily appears, do the other Megid spitters get extra distance on there Megid?

Take a look at this pic: http://members.lycos.co.uk/sounomi/pso/viewimg.php?img=mil_was_here

chantez131313
Oct 10, 2003, 03:35 PM
Nice pic Sounami. But what i mean was i stood in the same place every time, and this one time i got hit. I was close enough to keep the Mil from spittin Megid, so it kept pecking at me. Then i got hit. I went back and stood in the exact same spot and nothing hit me. Oh well, still got my Sange! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Servbot41
Oct 10, 2003, 05:31 PM
YAY! I finally got my chain sawd! Now for that ancient saber...