PDA

View Full Version : Is the Real Nei's Claw any good?

Aphrodite2003
Oct 10, 2003, 03:41 PM
Just want some opinions please. I know its mass duped and stuff, but is it a good wep. for a Hunny? I have Heart of Poumn on mine right now, and i love that. Should i get a Nei's Claw?

Mystil
Oct 10, 2003, 03:54 PM
It should be good for your hunny, as it's preferred to be used by one. Same with Rika.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-10-10 13:55 ]</font>

heyf00L
Oct 10, 2003, 03:58 PM
If you're a dupe user why don't you just try it out?

If you're legit then you'll never find it in your lifetime so it doesn't even matter.

Richard
Oct 10, 2003, 04:15 PM
It's a Claw-series weapon, that alone makes it horrible. Regardless of stats, bonuses, or anything like that, a Claw will never been good.

So to directly answer your question - no. I can't imagine it being a good weapon.

kidterru
Oct 10, 2003, 06:49 PM
Real nei's claw looks cool and it has some nice stats too.

Coxy
Oct 11, 2003, 07:27 AM
On 2003-10-10 13:58, heyf00L wrote:
If you're a dupe user why don't you just try it out?

If you're legit then you'll never find it in your lifetime so it doesn't even matter.

Why not? Others have found legit ones, admitidly not very many, but it's not impossible

SubstanceD
Oct 11, 2003, 01:33 PM
On 2003-10-10 14:15, Richard wrote:
It's a Claw-series weapon, that alone makes it horrible. Regardless of stats, bonuses, or anything like that, a Claw will never been good.

So to directly answer your question - no. I can't imagine it being a good weapon.

I am going to have to agree with Richard on this one. I hear great thing s about the Real Nei's Claw like how much ATP it has and all that but at the end of the day it is Claw_series weapon and I personally am not to keen on these. I found Claws to be more or less useless on the lower difficulties and I can't understand why anyone would want to use one on Ultimate,it is alot better to use weapons that give you a bit more distance between you and your attackers or at the very least to use a Sword or Partisian both of which have good range and can hit multiple enemeis at once. To me Real Neis Claw is a good weapon but it is not great. It's main value was in the fact that it was uber rare and as such rare hunters sought it out for bragging rites, now that it has been Mass duped however I suspect that less and less people will talk about this weapon.

Coxy
Oct 11, 2003, 01:57 PM
You guys have both said you don't like claw weapons, but it depends on your style of play. Others might love the claws and do better with them than other weapons, each to their own

Stalfos333
Oct 11, 2003, 03:24 PM
No, it's more than opinion. Claws are slow to use, extremely close combat weapons with long windup and cooldown. You WILL get hurt using this, unless you're highly overleveled for an area or are extremely good at splitting up enemies and judging angles to go past their attacks...

SpyroDi
Oct 11, 2003, 04:26 PM
The real Nei's Claw can do the most damage in the game,period. Even more than a J-Sword or DF with high percentages. It has as much ATP as an ungrinded J-Sword,but like Saber weapons they aren't very good to use. If you're good with them however,and you're a high level enough to sustain punishment and/or you're bored,then just go use it. I'd use the real Nei's Claw just because you can top 1000 if you had good ATA,and because I have good skill with claw-class weapons. By the way,I believe that claws have the same range as sabers.