PDA

View Full Version : arg, I cant renew my license! >.< help please..

-Geshtar-
Oct 10, 2003, 08:21 PM
ok so like after I click my serial numbers and it takes me to the screen that mentions..]

ACCOUNT INFO:
Game: PSO GameCube Hunter's License
Serial # Access Key:not for you to know =p

Account Standing: Active
Next Billing Date: 08-Nov-2003
PSO Hunter's License Status: INACTIVE
>> Cancel Account

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
all I get is cancel account! no renew or anything, wtf is this!? help me if anyone can please

Rich_T
Oct 11, 2003, 04:34 AM
have you tried to contact sega?

Devin
Oct 11, 2003, 11:44 AM
Same thing happened to me and my friend, when I logged on, it said that my licence was expired and I needed to buy a new one =/ Just cancel your licence and then reactivate it. Oh, and Sega charged me twice last month and then subtracted one...that happen to anyone else?

Andvaranaut
Oct 12, 2003, 05:17 PM
On 2003-10-11 09:44, Devin wrote:
Same thing happened to me and my friend, when I logged on, it said that my licence was expired and I needed to buy a new one =/ Just cancel your licence and then reactivate it. Oh, and Sega charged me twice last month and then subtracted one...that happen to anyone else?

Actually, yes. Methinks the automatic billing system had a minor hiccup of sorts...

Fojar
Oct 14, 2003, 03:46 PM
the same thing just happened to me, this sucks.

Temjin-On
Oct 14, 2003, 04:03 PM
Same thing has happend to me i was just about to post about it. Well, I need more info im afraid to cancel for a reason, do i have to reenter all the credit card info crap? becuase if i do, great, i had such fun with that. I really dont wanna have to re enter, so help?

Devin
Oct 16, 2003, 09:39 AM
No, you don't have to re-enter all of your credit card info, it'll all still be there. Just cancel your licence and then reactivate it. I think all you have to do is enter the name on the credit card and you can reactivate it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Devin on 2003-10-16 07:41 ]</font>