PDA

View Full Version : whats up with vega and altair

MOTOROLA
Oct 10, 2003, 09:10 PM
Last I checked, the only trees that are autum are in Vega and Altair for some reason..also the beats in those two serevers are totaly off. Any one else notice this (if it's still happening)?

Olga-Rappy
Oct 11, 2003, 04:39 AM
Those are the two servers that dissappeared.

Proof that the more you dupe, the more ST loves you!

zimmk2vgc
Oct 11, 2003, 07:29 AM
Then why hasnt Antares gone down?

The_Hero_Of_Time
Oct 11, 2003, 11:24 AM
On 2003-10-11 02:39, Olga-Rappy wrote:
Those are the two servers that dissappeared.

Proof that the more you dupe, the more ST loves you!

thats not proof at all, There is a guy who can delete blocks and bring them back when he wants, hes just messing woth people. It has absolutly nothin to do with duping.
Or they jsut messed up with the maintennence and they got deleted.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Hero_Of_Time on 2003-10-11 11:16 ]</font>

DarkKirov
Oct 11, 2003, 03:14 PM
The way I understand it - each ship is a network, and each block is a computer on that network. So if just a block disappears, it's one of the computers down for updating. If it's an entire ship, the entire network (10 computers) is down for maintenance.

It's nobody hacking....

The_Hero_Of_Time
Oct 11, 2003, 10:14 PM
On 2003-10-11 13:14, DarkKirov wrote:
The way I understand it - each ship is a network, and each block is a computer on that network. So if just a block disappears, it's one of the computers down for updating. If it's an entire ship, the entire network (10 computers) is down for maintenance.

It's nobody hacking....

y I wasnt sure if he really could do it, but thats what he said, and he is a hacker so I was sorta convinced that he could do something like that....he had 4 level 200 characters so I think thats proof enough that he was a hacker. But like I said, im not really sure if he did it or not.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 13, 2003, 04:07 AM
...What BS. There's a thick red line between hacker, and sharker.

Being a sharker means you can surf the web. Being a hacker means you can warp and bend the web to your will, as well as smaller computer networks.