PDA

View Full Version : I cannot get into pso world anymore

AzNrarehunter
Oct 10, 2003, 11:12 PM
I received an error saying "I'm sorry to say your ability to access this site has been revoked" "If you've recieved this message and you feel it is in error, please contact us.
[email protected]" so i e-mailed in it and it won't deliver. Am i banned from this site forever. i didn't do anything and i'm posting from someone elses computer.

ABDUR101
Oct 10, 2003, 11:22 PM
Your username obviously isn't banned or you would'nt be able to post now, right? =)

If you use AOL at home, you might have had an IP that was formerly banned. And even if you don't have AOL, that might be the case.

I don't know, erupt will prolly have a better answer with more detail, but until he can respond, don't worry about it too much because you're not banned. =]

Zaneatron
Oct 11, 2003, 01:48 PM
try deleting your cookies and internet files. i expect erupt to have a go at me for suggesting, i just want to see what happens. mabye it would work?
im no technical wizz like erupt so hes the best person to ask, apart from the fact he would know the cause. but ive heard about this a fair bit, so its probably to do with the IP thing as abdur suggested.