PDA

View Full Version : be afraid pk is back

Ethan
Oct 11, 2003, 10:27 AM
i was playing a game in anertairs 8 the other day, and a short forse named evil virus pked herself

pk is back

toxic_420
Oct 11, 2003, 10:45 AM
i dont think pk would be that much of a problem on gc/xb, cos you dont drop your weapon anymore. if you get pked on gc/xb, just go back to p2, walk straight out the hospital, across the corridor, into the hunters guild and leave the game via the teleporter, not saying a word to your attacker. (they hate it when you dont even register that they've done a bad thing!!)

and anyway, she pked herself, not anyone else.
shes very good at this player killing lark huh?

Ranger_Larry
Oct 11, 2003, 10:46 AM
LOL! you sure she didn't have dark bridge or pyscho wand?!

ginko990
Oct 11, 2003, 11:08 AM
On 2003-10-11 08:46, Ranger_Larry wrote:
LOL! you sure she didn't have dark bridge or pyscho wand?!

My thoughts. Because as she loses HP from either of those weapons the HP loss dosn't register on your screen. So when she dies it looks lik eher HP is going from full to dead. That'd be my geuss.

Ethan
Oct 11, 2003, 11:47 AM
she killed herself useing her own foie. my guess yas lvl 30 or so. she was lvl 23, with phyco wand, and a sato mag. she didnt give me the stats. this was just after we killed de rol le. on normal. at 388 beats

Ranger_Larry
Oct 11, 2003, 12:36 PM
No PK, the pyscho wand killed her. Especially at level 23! If probably takes half her HP to cast a spell. Ginko, thanks for pointing that out. I never took notice that others cant see the HP drain from these weapons. I sure notice it on my char when I use it though! At least it adds like, 50 defense to help make up for having lower HP. (and a 30% RA boost is why I really like it.)

The_Hero_Of_Time
Oct 11, 2003, 01:01 PM
Ya if it was PK they would have killed other players not just her self.

Ranger_Larry
Oct 11, 2003, 03:12 PM
On DC I killed myself though lol. Then when I finally got it working it did more than pk my freinds. (I was just goofing off with them to see how it was done, I never did to strangers) It didn't just pk, it fsod them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

InFaMoUsFaTo
Oct 11, 2003, 04:40 PM
I know Evil/Virus...now i g2g talk to Evil... once i get on...lol...

ginko990
Oct 11, 2003, 05:26 PM
Anyone who thinks she actually PKd herself is a moron. When the poster even said she was level 23 with a PsychoWand.

Mystil
Oct 12, 2003, 03:46 AM
Eh, I don't even know if that is possible.. She'd have to be MAXED on mats given to MST, and the 200 mind sato PLUS 4 god minds. AND THEN it would just take two spells to kill her at that level. Even if so, there's no need to fret. PK has been toned down by the no weapon drop thing and then battle mode is where all the player killing takes place.(The reason ST put it there in the first place was because of the whole PKing fiasco back on DC anyway).

Ranger_Larry
Oct 12, 2003, 06:40 AM
On 2003-10-12 01:46, Silhouette wrote:
Eh, I don't even know if that is possible.. She'd have to be MAXED on mats given to MST, and the 200 mind sato PLUS 4 god minds. AND THEN it would just take two spells to kill her at that level. Even if so, there's no need to fret. PK has been toned down by the no weapon drop thing and then battle mode is where all the player killing takes place.(The reason ST put it there in the first place was because of the whole PKing fiasco back on DC anyway).

Wrong, max stat cheaters need no mats, units, or mags to have all yellow stats even at level one. However, HP can only be taken so far with non HUs... (Don't ask how)

Pastullio
Oct 12, 2003, 02:47 PM
yeah, thats pretty sad that someone feels the need to max out their stats and use duped items at lvl 1, whats the fun in that? plus why would anyone want to PK? you don't drop your items anymore so whats the point?

The_Hero_Of_Time
Oct 12, 2003, 02:56 PM
On 2003-10-12 12:47, Pastullio wrote:
yeah, thats pretty sad that someone feels the need to max out their stats and use duped items at lvl 1, whats the fun in that? plus why would anyone want to PK? you don't drop your items anymore so whats the point?

90% of PSO is made up of douchebags who have nothing better to do than make people mad, so thats why they would so it.

Pastullio
Oct 12, 2003, 07:22 PM
90% of PSO is made up of douchebags who have nothing better to do than make people mad, so thats why they would so it.

Good point.

ace13
Oct 12, 2003, 08:50 PM
As with anything, all of these things that have been brought up are done because someone can! No other reason is needed. ACE

BogusKun
Oct 14, 2003, 01:22 PM
But you still lose all that Mother Effing Meseta you earned! Or took.

InFaMoUsFaTo
Oct 15, 2003, 06:09 AM
I talked to evil/virus...it corrupted recently, but it told me how to PK...i just need to test it...lol...um...think Resta.

Loser
Oct 16, 2003, 04:41 PM
I was wondering what PK is/was exactly and if you aren't allowed to tell me then don't because I don't want to get in trouble or get this thread locked.

Coxy
Oct 17, 2003, 05:38 AM
On 2003-10-15 04:09, InFaMoUsFaTo wrote:
I talked to evil/virus...it corrupted recently, but it told me how to PK...i just need to test it...lol...um...think Resta.

it? dont you mean he or she?

Ethan
Oct 19, 2003, 03:28 AM
sorry but this might get locked anyway, VioletSkye had a pk thread up first.

btw thanks for shedding light on that, but as a newb, how can i be expected to know?