PDA

View Full Version : Getting sick of my chars, plz help me!

Balbarei
Oct 11, 2003, 11:29 AM
i got 1 char on ult online, and 2 chars on vhard, but i i dont like my chars/names that is to wrong id,

so i wonder IF i delete the PSO system file, do i loose my guild card file?

okey then after, shall i go for a Hucast or a Racast or Recreate my Fomar i did when i got the pal version? cuz im gonna JUST use one char no matter what!

How are the RAcast/HUcast in ultimate mode to?
wich is the hardest to lvl with and the one with crappy evp/ata?

//thx for answering
//Balbarei

Soukosa
Oct 11, 2003, 11:49 AM
If you delete the system file, it'll recreate it and the other files, since the other files are useless without the system file.

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 11, 2003, 12:02 PM
You could just select "Recreate" on the menu when you select your character...

Balbarei
Oct 11, 2003, 12:02 PM
aww man that sucks!

Dhylec
Oct 11, 2003, 12:03 PM
if u still have more empty slots, create a new char
recreating an ult-lev char or vh-lev is such a waste! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif
even if u are offline only, diff. ids can get diff. rares that can help the other chars
if it comes to worst, make that into a bank char.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Balbarei
Oct 11, 2003, 12:05 PM
i dont want to, cuz i wanna start form 0 to lvl up with no dupes!

Kadou
Oct 11, 2003, 12:17 PM
On 2003-10-11 10:02, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
You could just select "Recreate" on the menu when you select your character...

I don't think I have to add to that.

Balbarei
Oct 11, 2003, 12:20 PM
the problem is, Takato my Humar is skyly, i want same name , id but a HUcast

and my HUcast/FOnewm is Redria but redria sucks!

navci
Oct 11, 2003, 12:47 PM
On 2003-10-11 10:20, Balbarei wrote:

Awww. Please don't diss Redria?
Sure you find a load of Diska of Braveman/Liberator... but it has its goods..... and it is red!!!

Balbarei
Oct 11, 2003, 12:50 PM
yeah i know, but i want a hucast with skyly and my old main name that everybody knows me online as Takato, and im gonna complete Offline mode also 110% legit!

SubstanceD
Oct 11, 2003, 01:53 PM
On 2003-10-11 10:50, Balbarei wrote:
yeah i know, but i want a hucast with skyly and my old main name that everybody knows me online as Takato, and im gonna complete Offline mode also 110% legit!

I fail to see the problem. Just tell all your pals Online that you will [/b]either[b] be recreating your Humar into a Hucast or that you will be making a Hucast and using the same name as your Humar, that way when they see some lv. 1 Hucast walking around Online named Takato they will know it is you.

I personally have two charcters that have the exact same name. I have a Hunewearl named Destiny and a Hucaseal named Destiny. Bothe exist on teh exact same memory card and I have been Online with both so once agin I fail to see the problem.

I personally reccomend creating a Hucast if you have the spare room on your memory card as opposed to deleteing/recreateing your Humar since there is a good chance that you will miss him when he is gone or that you may end up prefereing him to your Hucast.

Hrith
Oct 11, 2003, 02:09 PM
he he, Kefka (no added spaces or whatever) = SKYLY, HUcast http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Balbarei
Oct 11, 2003, 02:11 PM
On 2003-10-11 11:53, SubstanceD wrote:

On 2003-10-11 10:50, Balbarei wrote:

I fail to see the problem. Just tell all your pals Online that you will [/b]either[b] be recreating your Humar into a Hucast or that you will be making a Hucast and using the same name as your Humar, that way when they see some lv. 1 Hucast walking around Online named Takato they will know it is you.

I personally have two charcters that have the exact same name. I have a Hunewearl named Destiny and a Hucaseal named Destiny. Bothe exist on teh exact same memory card and I have been Online with both so once agin I fail to see the problem.

I personally reccomend creating a Hucast if you have the spare room on your memory card as opposed to deleteing/recreateing your Humar since there is a good chance that you will miss him when he is gone or that you may end up prefereing him to your Hucast.

yeah i know that, since i have a HUcast lv 44 but i want Skyly and takato...
im thinking of deletíng the mem card, but i dont wanna loose my freinds cards!

and Takato passed 200hours and he is lv 135,
since Takato is uniqe name people well ask if its me or something!

cuz i dont wanna have a HUcast and a HUmar named Takato on same mem card, as i got 2 Balbarei now Hucast/foewnm gets annoying!

Shall i let a freind hold all my legit items, and wipe out the mem card, and start from the beginning, and transfer back my items?

Ranger_Larry
Oct 11, 2003, 03:31 PM
Awe man, just make a RAmarl and HUnewearl! They have lv 20 j/z and s/d! Great def too! Great evasion too! You can just use all your support techs and beat the game in no time! Cast jellen and go take a break while the monsters beat on you doing no damage! Even if they damage you your resta rocks! It heals over 600 hp! Why would anyone waste their time with all of the other inferior characters???

Balbarei
Oct 11, 2003, 03:58 PM
well i cant stand girl chars anyway!

joluh
Oct 11, 2003, 04:00 PM
On 2003-10-11 13:31, Ranger_Larry wrote:
Awe man, just make a RAmarl and HUnewearl! They have lv 20 j/z and s/d! Great def too! Great evasion too! You can just use all your support techs and beat the game in no time! Cast jellen and go take a break while the monsters beat on you doing no damage! Even if they damage you your resta rocks! It heals over 600 hp! Why would anyone waste their time with all of the other inferior characters???

Never ever say that about a FOnewm, FOnewm beats all the other characters, any other =D IMHO =P

And anyway all the characters are created in a balanced way, it's just your style of playing and/or just loving the way your character/s looks

To Navi: your site rocks!!! ((adds to his favorites sites)) so your FOnewm =D, he has the same clothes/hat as mine ^_^

EDIT: oh and btw if you don't like your HUmar, pah re-create him, i did it with mine, and replace him with my FOnewm, but i had to lose him, cause i needed to change memory cards... anyway i've found better stuff now =D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-10-11 14:04 ]</font>

navci
Oct 11, 2003, 05:45 PM
To Navi: your site rocks!!! ((adds to his favorites sites)) so your FOnewm =D, he has the same clothes/hat as mine ^_^

Whoa. This is nice. My name appeared out of nowhere.
Yay! *high five* People need to appreciate the FOnewm more. =D

As for recreating, I am having a bit of dillema myself. I really want to recreate my FOmar, I made his dress to short and the wrong face. ={ But he has about 100 hours in him and he was my first character.... Ahh, what to do?

Ranger_Larry
Oct 11, 2003, 06:46 PM
I was being sarcastic! (haven't you read that huge "RAmar, losing its touch?" thread?) I have a fonewm too and I like them alot. Although Lede would tell you that FOnewms suck too, only use FOnewearl for a FO. Oh yeah, I forgot to add FOnewearl in the above post I had made. So ramarl, huney, and fonewearl are the only chars worth making according to SOME on this board.

Myself? I say make what you like. I don't like playing with girl chars either. It's not so much a gay thing, it's just I like to identify a bit with my chars :/ But if that doesn't bother you go ahead. I always viewed the ramar as the most likely "hero" because he is the most human like. Real people aren't tanks. And real people use GUNS, swords forget them. If you had a tiger charging you, which would you rather have? He is also the most accurate, as in being a SNIPER. I aslo like guns in real life, and am a guy, so yeah, he is my char of choice. I also lke RAcasts because they remind me of a cross between robocop and the ED.209 unit that preceeded him. That's why my RAcast is RoboLar.209 Kinda robocop, my name, and ED.209 all rolled into one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

joluh
Oct 11, 2003, 09:27 PM
Well i also like to identify myself with my characters, that's why i have my main character, my FOnewm Jint, he did my dream, hit lvl100 before 100hours, he did it on exactly 95 hours =D, also he's the only male character i'd like to be, why!?!?

HUmar = Too many, everyone wants to be the HUmar, they're small!!! etc i just don't like them

RAmar = Ugh, i hate their backs, looks like... i don't know but totally weird, don't like it

HU/RAcast= Not a robot...

FOmar = Yeah they look really cool, but just look at their Robes while running... X_X' they look like if their Robes were made with plastic or something, they could did something like with the FOmarl's Robes

FOnewm = Ugh yeah at first they look weird, and so ugly, nerd, etc for the normal eye, while if you look well, you'll see the jester medieval ((spelled right!?!?)) style, besides they break all the stereotype of how a wizard/spell caster supose to look

So that's why HIM =D

And my other 3 characters are females ((RAcaseal, HUnewearl, and FOmarl [[or FOnewearl!?!?]])), why!?!? well because all my life, i have been rounded by girls, family, we are like 30% males, 70% females, my friends are the same, and even on my classes we are always like 40% males, and 60% females, so i tried to make it like real life, and oh well, we went off topic...

Anyway Navi we should make a FOnewm Clan or something =D

Balbarei
Oct 12, 2003, 08:39 AM
oh well..
im still thinking of how im gonna do its kinda annoying!

joluh
Oct 12, 2003, 01:24 PM
Yeah, i know wha you mean... i've been wondering if FOmarl or FOnewearl since like 4-5 days ago, can't decide, then i make one but i like the other, then i make the other and... so on, then i decide but now... WHICH ID!?!? already have Pinkal X_x', it's so annoying, at least i have better things to do, if not, i would get mad =P

Coxy
Oct 12, 2003, 01:28 PM
On 2003-10-11 10:20, Balbarei wrote:

HUH? how can you say redria suck :|

navci
Oct 12, 2003, 02:14 PM
HU/RAcast= Not a robot...

FOmar = Yeah they look really cool, but just look at their Robes while running... X_X' they look like if their Robes were made with plastic or something, they could did something like with the FOmarl's Robes

FOnewm = Ugh yeah at first they look weird, and so ugly, nerd, etc for the normal eye, while if you look well, you'll see the jester medieval ((spelled right!?!?)) style, besides they break all the stereotype of how a wizard/spell caster supose to look

So that's why HIM =D

Yeah. People don't like guys who wear platform shoes. Hehe. I like FO because their dressing style is so eccentric. (and of course that goes all well with the fancy weapons heh)

Though. I also have a FOmar and Hucast. I like them both. Wait, no, I actually hate my FOmar, I call him STUmar because he is so stupid. =P It just is so hard to be at level 50 and have not even 300 MST when I remember what my FOnewm is like.

Anyway Navi we should make a FOnewm Clan or something =D

We should. I wonder how many FOnewms are out there?

SubstanceD
Oct 12, 2003, 02:18 PM
On 2003-10-11 15:45, navi wrote:

Whoa. This is nice. My name appeared out of nowhere.
Yay! *high five* People need to appreciate the FOnewm more. =D

As for recreating, I am having a bit of dillema myself. I really want to recreate my FOmar, I made his dress to short and the wrong face. ={ But he has about 100 hours in him and he was my first character.... Ahh, what to do?

I think everyone goes through a moment when they begin to question whether they should recreate a character.

Much like yourself I have a been toying with the idea of recreting my FOmar. Unlike you, I am perfectly happy with my FOmar's looks ( although I somtimes think he looks too tall ), it's his section ID that I want to change. he is Yellowboze, many people say that Yellowboze is a good ( some say great ) Sction ID because they find a bit of everything but I am afraid that it has done nothing for me. I intentionally made him Yellowboze since I wanted to get my hands on a MKB in order to make a BKB for my Hucaseal and I read somwhere that on Yellowboze that there were 3 oppurtunties to obtain item but turns out my sourse was wrong and they can only get it from one enemy. That whole entire incident left me feeling burned and I have yet to get anything of any value form Yellowboze. I toyed with recreating my Fomar and going with either Redria or Pinkal but I have used so many Materials on my Fomar already and worked soo hard to get him to level 40 that it would be a shame to delete him now.

Pastullio
Oct 12, 2003, 02:35 PM
just click recreate when you select the character, and if you want the same name but different id, try adding spaces at the end or try changing some of the lowercase letters to uppercase and vice versa, there problem solved

Nai_Calus
Oct 12, 2003, 03:08 PM
Dude, just recreate the characters. O_o; There's no need to erase everything. xx;

Heh, I have a FOmar I'm kind of iffy on. He's too tall(For some reason he got left at the max height when I meant him to be a bit shorter... ._.), and his dress is too long. It doesn't bother me that much, though, and considering that he'll hit L100 tonight sometime(Just hit L98) and that he's got some rather high level techs(L29 Gizonde and now the the L28 Gifoie I found him last night, as well as mostly 26+ on other attack techs...), I don't think I'll be recreating him any time soon. >_>;;; *hugs Zero*

And of course your FOmar has drek MST, Navi, he's a FOmar. ^^; They're sort of dual-class, like the HUnewearl. At least the FOmarl has worse MST. :D

Balbarei
Oct 12, 2003, 03:15 PM
itRedria dont sucks, but its not god to have 2 chars with same ID, and my hihg lv humar name Takato i want as a Hucast but i dont wanna delete my humar or the hucast i got with redria, cuz he is lv 44 and humar is 134 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

joluh
Oct 12, 2003, 03:31 PM
Hummm... then DON'T DELETE YOUR HUMAR!!! just re-create all the other guys, pah lvl40 is nothing man, well at least for me, i hit lvl40 before the 15 hours or play =P and no cheats, tricks, bugs, etc btw, i just love Forest and Ruins =D

Off Topic: Oh so the FOmarl has even lower MST... now i don't know if i should make one, maybe i'll go for FOnewearl, they are just too cute ^_^ also their Costumes are way lot better than the FOmarl's

Well seems like 4 people who have posted have a high lvl FOnewm =D, i'm thinking seriously about the FOnewm Club/Clan/Whatever, it'd be so nice ^_^...

EDIT:

"THE FONEWM CLAN"
HU/FOnewearls Accepted Too
hehehe...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-10-12 13:34 ]</font>

navci
Oct 12, 2003, 03:58 PM
"THE FONEWM CLAN"
hehehe...

No no. Only FOnewms. YOu have any idea how many HUnew/Fonew are out there?????? We wanna make FOnewm special!

I prolly won't recreate my FOmar. He just hit 54 and he has... many mats used on him. I hate the way he looks and I guess I will just change his hat so his face would be covered. *laughs* Well, I did figured he isn't so bad in Hard.... just in vHard.... this is my Pinkal character though and he is so low-leveled he can't really help my FOnewm find techs... =/

*kicks R'aan* Why are you so stupid?

PABLOparavida
Oct 12, 2003, 05:28 PM
i like the fomar best. Maybe just because I have one.

Nai_Calus
Oct 12, 2003, 05:36 PM
Aww, poor unwuvved FOmar. ;_; *hugs*

Yeah, FOmarl's max MST is 1280, FOmar's is 1340, FOnewm's is 1500 and FOnewearls is a sick 1750.

I wuv FOmars. I have two of them. <3 They're both really girly-looking, especially Helios. Heh.

joluh
Oct 13, 2003, 01:45 AM
No no. Only FOnewms. YOu have any idea how many HUnew/Fonew are out there?????? We wanna make FOnewm special!

Hummm... TRUE!!! i'm already thinking about the whole thing =D, would you help me!?!? ^_^

I prolly won't recreate my FOmar. He just hit 54 and he has... many mats used on him. I hate the way he looks and I guess I will just change his hat so his face would be covered. *laughs* Well, I did figured he isn't so bad in Hard.... just in vHard.... this is my Pinkal character though and he is so low-leveled he can't really help my FOnewm find techs... =/

*kicks R'aan* Why are you so stupid?

Well i don't like FOmars, not too much, but yours seems to be really different, i've seen your pics of him, it's rare to see a FOmar like that

Olga-Rappy
Oct 13, 2003, 04:43 AM
On 2003-10-12 13:58, navi wrote:

"THE FONEWM CLAN"
hehehe...

Can you annex my "Actually Hot and not slutty Hunny Clan", so both my L200 Characters can be accepted?Besides, FOnewm are already special.

Oh, forgot to tell you... COCOPUFFS HIT THE BIG 2-DOUBLE-0! PAR-TAY!

Balbarei
Oct 13, 2003, 05:21 AM
On 2003-10-12 13:31, joluh wrote:
Hummm... then DON'T DELETE YOUR HUMAR!!! just re-create all the other guys, pah lvl40 is nothing man, well at least for me, i hit lvl40 before the 15 hours or play =P and no cheats, tricks, bugs, etc btw, i just love Forest and Ruins =D

Off Topic: Oh so the FOmarl has even lower MST... now i don't know if i should make one, maybe i'll go for FOnewearl, they are just too cute ^_^ also their Costumes are way lot better than the FOmarl's

Well seems like 4 people who have posted have a high lvl FOnewm =D, i'm thinking seriously about the FOnewm Club/Clan/Whatever, it'd be so nice ^_^...

EDIT:

"THE FONEWM CLAN"
hehehe...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-10-12 13:34 ]</font>

Well that mean when i recreate i get 2 chars again with same name!

navci
Oct 13, 2003, 01:29 PM
On 2003-10-12 15:36, Ian-KunX wrote:

Yeah, FOmarl's max MST is 1280, FOmar's is 1340, FOnewm's is 1500 and FOnewearls is a sick 1750.

I wuv FOmars. I have two of them. <3 They're both really girly-looking, especially Helios. Heh.

I am sure they are worth the work in the end. ... I mean, they have ATP. (Just until I max their def and evade and HP out, he doesn't have those to back those ATP up)With the help of a Dex mag and some arms unit, R'aan can use a red handgun and kill quite nicely.... only that his supporting tech is sucking a little so he isn't a very great support to himself even. =P It is like, when I play with Si'ev (my FOnewm) another FO in the team would be redundant, when I play with R'aan, he is... well we need another FO in the team.

AH well. I am going to work on him some, hopefully he will get better? .... I still wanna recreate him though, he is UGLY.

... oh btw, I saw a FOmar name Helios last night, I wonder if it was you.

Nai_Calus
Oct 13, 2003, 04:36 PM
On 2003-10-13 11:29, navi wrote:

On 2003-10-12 15:36, Ian-KunX wrote:

I am sure they are worth the work in the end. ... I mean, they have ATP. (Just until I max their def and evade and HP out, he doesn't have those to back those ATP up)With the help of a Dex mag and some arms unit, R'aan can use a red handgun and kill quite nicely.... only that his supporting tech is sucking a little so he isn't a very great support to himself even. =P It is like, when I play with Si'ev (my FOnewm) another FO in the team would be redundant, when I play with R'aan, he is... well we need another FO in the team.

AH well. I am going to work on him some, hopefully he will get better? .... I still wanna recreate him though, he is UGLY.

... oh btw, I saw a FOmar name Helios last night, I wonder if it was you.

Aww, I think your FOmar is neat-looking. <3

Heh, yeah, for a while when I was in melee mode, Zero's MST was so pitiful he couldn't even completely heal his -own- crappy HP. Poor thing. That's gotten better now, though, even with a God/HP on...

I highly doubt it was me, since I'm offline only. ^^; I'll bet he was ugly, too. XD My Hel is pretty. <3 Pity he looks almost exactly like Calus. -_-;;; Bah, who cares.

navci
Oct 13, 2003, 06:35 PM

I think you just like FOmars. So any FOmar and Rati is naturally attractive to you. LOL.

My Hel is pretty. <3 Pity he looks almost exactly like Calus. -_-;;; Bah, who cares.

Yay. Maybe you can try to fool Elly with him and persuade her that you're the real thing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Nai_Calus
Oct 14, 2003, 01:20 AM
On 2003-10-13 16:35, navi wrote:

I think you just like FOmars. So any FOmar and Rati is naturally attractive to you. LOL.

^^;;; Not -any- FOmar. I've seen a few I didn't really care for. Never seen a Rati I didn't find incredibly sexy, though. <3

My Hel is pretty. <3 Pity he looks almost exactly like Calus. -_-;;; Bah, who cares.

Yay. Maybe you can try to fool Elly with him and persuade her that you're the real thing :wink:

Heh. ^^;;; Nah, El isn't Hel's type. He only likes boys. ^_- Besides, I'd never be mean to poor Elly like that. *hugs Elly* You rock, Elly, even if you are a bit creepy. <3

navci
Oct 14, 2003, 03:01 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif;; Not -any- FOmar. I've seen a few I didn't really care for. Never seen a Rati I didn't find incredibly sexy, though. <3

Oh? I'd love to know what those look like. Hah.
As we speak I am working on two Ratis. Server is down, got nothing better to do.

Heh. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif;; Nah, El isn't Hel's type. He only likes boys. ^_- Besides, I'd never be mean to poor Elly like that. *hugs Elly* You rock, Elly, even if you are a bit creepy. <3

*checks Ian-kun's profile again*
Really. I don't believe you.

I need to get one of my characters to finish that stupid SUE route and play Seat of the Heart! WHOA!

Nai_Calus
Oct 14, 2003, 08:38 AM
On 2003-10-14 01:01, navi wrote:

^^;;; Not -any- FOmar. I've seen a few I didn't really care for. Never seen a Rati I didn't find incredibly sexy, though. <3

Oh? I'd love to know what those look like. Hah.
As we speak I am working on two Ratis. Server is down, got nothing better to do.

Oooh, Rati. ^_^ What colours? <3
I don't like chibi FOmars, old FOmars, FOmars with almost any hairstyle other than 6 and 8... Really, I'm actually quite picky. <3 Face 1, 2 or 4, hairstyle 6 or 8, and dear god, don't make him fat or ridiculously tiny or use the first row yellow costume. *shudder* See? Picky. ^^;

Heh. ^^;;; Nah, El isn't Hel's type. He only likes boys. ^_- Besides, I'd never be mean to poor Elly like that. *hugs Elly* You rock, Elly, even if you are a bit creepy. <3

I need to get one of my characters to finish that stupid SUE route and play Seat of the Heart! WHOA!

About what? Helios liking other boys and not girls, not wanting to be mean to Elly, or Elly pwning?

One of these days I'll get online, and I'll get to actually play that. At least I've already done the stupid SUE route, so that's out of the way. I swear, I never want to see either Bernie or Sue ever again. ._.;;;

Speaking of my profile, I need to change it a bit, I've killed a couple of my characters and replaced them. I killed my baby FOnewm(Sorry... But I have so many Forces already... '_';) and my RAmar and replaced them with a RAmarl and a HUcaseal. Proving that I have no originality, the RAmarl is named ERI(I have a friend who goes by that, although the RAmarl doesn't look anything like her...) and the HUcaseal is named Eris(Goddess of Discord, w00t. I dunno, it seems to fit with the confuse traps.) ...Whoa, that was actually on topic! OMG LIES! ^^;

I need a life... '_';

I hate my HUmar because he sucks(He is, after all, a HUmar, and they suck solo), but I also wuv him. Besides, he's L112. And I actually like the way he looks. <3

navci
Oct 14, 2003, 12:33 PM
Oooh, Rati. ^_^ What colours? <3
I don't like chibi FOmars, old FOmars, FOmars with almost any hairstyle other than 6 and 8... Really, I'm actually quite picky. <3 Face 1, 2 or 4, hairstyle 6 or 8, and dear god, don't make him fat or ridiculously tiny or use the first row yellow costume. *shudder* See? Picky. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Ratis are going to be blue and red. The Red is going to be my bot mag. Not sure why he gets another mag seeing he just got a brand new shiny Rukmin (name Rumi). The other one (the blue most likely) is going to become a melee FO mag, which I havnt planned what that would mean yet.

One of these days (and if I get yet another memory card) I am gonna have to make a bunch of really ugly character. Not stumar ugly, more like... ridiculous for fun. I'll make an old FOmar (there should be more old faces available!), a fat afro FOnewm, a fat, or non fat, afro HUmar, some horribly deformed female character. ... Ya. If I ever get another card. LOL.

About what? Helios liking other boys and not girls, not wanting to be mean to Elly, or Elly pwning?

That you are male. Because you sound like quite a few girls that I know. Hahaha. No offence.

Speaking of my profile, I need to change it a bit, I've killed a couple of my characters and replaced them. I killed my baby FOnewm(Sorry... But I have so many Forces already... '_';) and my RAmar and replaced them with a RAmarl and a HUcaseal. Proving that I have no originality, the RAmarl is named ERI(I have a friend who goes by that, although the RAmarl doesn't look anything like her...) and the HUcaseal is named Eris(Goddess of Discord, w00t. I dunno, it seems to fit with the confuse traps.) ...Whoa, that was actually on topic! OMG LIES! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

*ahem* (ready for Ian-kun impression)
Aww, poor unwuvved FOnewm.
Sorry. That was my first reaction. Speaking on topicly, after I have this poor HUmar created solely for Rati purpose transform these nice Bhihavas into Ratis, I will start a new FOmar. To prove that I am sooo original I am going to give him a ridiculous name that is barely pronouncible.

I need a life... '_';

Pffft! Life is overrrated!!

I hate my HUmar because he sucks(He is, after all, a HUmar, and they suck solo), but I also wuv him. Besides, he's L112. And I actually like the way he looks. <3

I agree with the offline part. But online that are not that bad. Actually recently I have met a HUmar that took up j/z responsibilities! I have to say I was VERY impressed. Anyway. I am sorry to whoever created this thread because I have degenereated it into stumar bashing and questions about wuvving. ... I will try to stop now. *laughs*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navi on 2003-10-14 10:34 ]</font>

Black000Moon
Oct 14, 2003, 02:21 PM
go with a FOmar