PDA

View Full Version : my HL program/intro movie

Zaneatron
Oct 11, 2003, 02:02 PM
erupt knows about this, that i am writing a prog for the calculation of hunter licence prices for foreign games, thus you being able to work out the price of a japanese HL in dollars or pounds, etc.
i wanted to know who do i send it to? i presume that it goes to erupt, due to him being the technical person to the outfit, but i have no way of sending it to him, e.g. email. is it even possible to send VB programs via email? and is there a legitimate means for me to get VB6, like a trial, to use at home, off the internet. i looked at the microsoft website and all there seemed to be was visual basic.net, so i got scared and ran away.

Secondly, the intro movie for download via fileplanet is a .mov and isnt very good quality, yet the others are in mpeg format and look alot better. where do those copies of the footage come from, seeing that some were of you guys playing im assuming that some of them were form you. but i would like to ask if a mpeg intro movie could be added to the list, cos i really want to include it in my IT project and the .mov doesnt like mediator and it doesnt look that good in the first place. if a mpeg one could get done i would be overjoyed, it would make my project look really cool, thanks to pso world http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
also my winTV is crap and cant record anything, so i cant really do anything with it.
(were most of the clips by da jue, i know that she did the one with herself, eRUPT, Lolli, and STE, so would she be a good person to talk to about it?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zane-online on 2003-10-11 12:02 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Oct 11, 2003, 07:39 PM
send the prog to erupt. pm him if you want to know how to.

as for the movies, they come from all over the place and different people and no we have no time to make an mpeg one. all 3 admins are in the middle of something. da jue is a guy and you can try talking to him

Zaneatron
Oct 12, 2003, 09:04 AM
sorry i didnt realise da jue was a guy, my bad. its hard to tell.
im not expecting you to do my every whim, i was just asking about the possibility. ill have a word with da jue over the matter seeing he seems to know how to do this stuff.
thankyou for the reply