PDA

View Full Version : Guess I'll ask now..

Kamatz
Oct 11, 2003, 06:52 PM
Maybe I'm wrong... But you could probably more easily find the Red Handgun from an Ep.I Pal Rappy.
They drop them pretty reliably as far as I know (Only one rare enemy is finicky about drops... The HildeBlue/Torr) and Rappies are incredibly easy to pipe thanks to the Fake In Yellow quest.

There seem to be certain waves that're more likely to give a Pal than others. For me, several times in a row the Third Wave of the first room has dropped an Al/Pal, right in the middle. And the V-shaped room at the center of F1, the one that drops something like seven rappies, also seems a good place. Twice I got one out of the center of that room.

Dunno about Ep.II... I'm afraid of it. ^_^;;;

Dillon
Oct 11, 2003, 06:54 PM
I know Pal Rappies drop my Red handgun, I was asking about Sinow Spigell dropping a Soul Banish or any other rare.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Oct 11, 2003, 07:14 PM
On 2003-10-11 16:31, Dillon wrote:
From the experience of anyone searching for a rare off a Sinow Spigell (sp?), how hard was it? Preferably..a Redria getting a Soul Banish.

That's what I'm after..but I've not even touched Ep. II on Ult. yet. I might tonight..I'm not sure. I need to make some FIY runs, since I got my God/Battle, and try to get a Red Handgun, since it's a bit more powerful than my Supressed Gun, which I could give to my RAmar, then get a God Hand from the SOAB quest.

But yeah..advice? How many/runs did it take? Link to the drop rarity? Something? ;x

Other suggestions on rares I should hunt for? I'm only level 78..so where I can venture to is slightly limited until I level up a bit.

Ughhhh... Clearing all of CCA just so you can fight a few Spigells in hopes of getting a rare 10 star item? If I were you, I'd look for another source... that doesn't sound very good x.x

Dillon
Oct 11, 2003, 07:16 PM
Yeah, I know..but I want a better damn Partisan than the Gae Bolg. >:/

edit by Bit: You know better then that =

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bit on 2003-10-11 17:26 ]</font>

psyphontf
Oct 11, 2003, 07:45 PM
Uh well u might have to do more than one run... lets just say that

Dillon
Oct 11, 2003, 07:47 PM
I'm aware of that.

I guess I'll just remove this post.