Are there any bugs fixed?

LollipopLolita
Oct 12, 2003, 12:56 AM
second pso ep 1 and 2?

HairProneHalo
Oct 12, 2003, 01:10 AM
On 2003-10-11 22:56, LollipopLolita wrote:
second pso ep 1 and 2?

They are releasing that second version in the trilogy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HairProneHalo on 2003-10-11 23:11 ]</font>

Malkavian
Oct 13, 2003, 10:59 AM
PSO Episode 1&2 plus

Theorically in bugs it will be the ame as japanaese v1.1 version. That is same as NTSC and PAL.
Since is same game in same servers with same online content is not like they will change any major bug.

rena-ko
Oct 13, 2003, 11:02 AM
they should at least fix fsod but thats unlikely since i remember they officially admited that they dont have a clue why this is happening...

well... lets dream on for a bug free completely new pso2 (not v2, not ep2, not game2 which would be ep3)...

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 13, 2003, 12:49 PM
In my experience, FSOD occurs when entering a full lobby. Like... The game doesn't know where to place you, so it doesn't. Antares 8-1 is good for FSOD, because everyone and their evil twin half-brother goes there.
Of course, it might be that it occurs when two people enter the lobby at the same moment. One way or another, it seems to me like something that could be patched easily enough on the server, simply by modifying the AI that decides what number you are in the lobby.

rena-ko
Oct 13, 2003, 03:55 PM
well, sounds reasonable.
and now explain sudden ingame fsod.
and explain why you were save on dreamcast to reenter a lobby (at least as far as i remember).

i blame ported code faults and i dont think ST will or even can fix it with the plus version.

Soja-Soulcrusher
Oct 13, 2003, 06:47 PM
Not to mention the fact that that retard, NOVA, is always spamming his stupid !@#$ in Antares 08-01. I'd rather enter by using Choice Search, now. -_-

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 13, 2003, 07:50 PM
On 2003-10-13 13:55, rena-ko wrote:
well, sounds reasonable.
and now explain sudden ingame fsod.
and explain why you were save on dreamcast to reenter a lobby (at least as far as i remember).

i blame ported code faults and i dont think ST will or even can fix it with the plus version.

Poop if I know. I've not experienced in-game FSOD to observe its behavior... And as far as the same not occuring on the DC... Evidently the DC was more stable in terms of error handling. Still, you're probably right concerning incompatibilities between the GameCube and the ported code. Sonic Team worked on the DC version for like, 4 or 5 years, whereas they worked on the GC version for like, 12 months.

donutmantono
Oct 13, 2003, 08:23 PM
You guys are always dissing vega(i dont prefer it either) but anteres is just as bad. you fsod a lot more in ant 8 and dc more in vega.
yoo-s gies are crassy

Pastullio
Oct 13, 2003, 08:32 PM
Will they atleast fix the dupe bug in PSO EP 1&2 Plus?