PDA

View Full Version : online poll

deathreaper
Oct 12, 2003, 01:10 PM
does every on think it's worth it to pay for online??

ginko990
Oct 12, 2003, 01:13 PM
Phantasy Star ONLINE.

Coxy
Oct 12, 2003, 01:20 PM
Is this a pointless poll?

deathreaper
Oct 12, 2003, 01:22 PM
no i want 2 find out if a should buy the adaptor 4 multi

Coxy
Oct 12, 2003, 03:33 PM
On 2003-10-12 11:22, deathreaper wrote:
no i want 2 find out if a should buy the adaptor 4 multi

What?

Bit
Oct 12, 2003, 03:35 PM
While being Online, you can get S-Ranks in challenge mode, which you can't do offline, play Battle Mode with various people, just play through the game itself with new people, and of course have fun with all the Online Quests, which is the main reason I would get Online.

So yeah, get it if you can, It brings alot more fun to game then it would just playing offline.

Zaneatron
Oct 12, 2003, 04:04 PM
i thought he was reffering to actualy paying for a HL, which i think is fare because how are sega going to maintain the servers if they have no income from the game that runs on them.
but otherwise, yes online is very good, you meet lots of new people and the online quests are much more imaginative than the offline ones, with big rewards as well.

PABLOparavida
Oct 12, 2003, 04:16 PM
Online is awesome. it is so worth it.

Coxy
Oct 12, 2003, 05:23 PM
the bit that got me was "4 multi" i mean you play multi offline so you dont have to pay for it :|

im assuming that person meant to say for online but i have no idea

Duela_Night
Oct 12, 2003, 06:11 PM
Indeed it is worth it, because you can meet people and do all sorts of quest that aren't available offline. Plus you join up with other members a make a bad team.

Black000Moon
Oct 13, 2003, 04:55 PM
i dont play online but i wish I could. It looks alot funner with four people running around not going split screen but.. online you need to live with dupers hackers FSOD and FSOD-X.Even if you can find a good ship to play on without any dupers or hacker you still have an occasional FSOD-X to mess up ya up

Pastullio
Oct 13, 2003, 04:59 PM
I got online, but the problem was that I played it too much, so now it bores me. So if you can play in moderation, don't mind playing with people who multi-equipt and kill everything in one hit, or if you don't mind being the weakest player in history (only if your legit) then sure go get online its worth it, if not stay far away.