PDA

View Full Version : Twinkle Star or Summit Moon?

HighElf9310
Oct 12, 2003, 10:17 PM
I am a lvl 120 force with a Twinkle Star...would it be more worth it to go to a Summit moon? Or just stay with my Twinkle Star? I am a FOnewm by the way...

Solidus_Snake
Oct 12, 2003, 10:40 PM
Id get it just to have it

CrimsonII2
Oct 12, 2003, 10:43 PM
well personally, I'd suggest the summit moon only because it boosts the power on a number of techs, not sure about the twinkle star, then again you could just keep both

Blue-Hawk
Oct 12, 2003, 11:42 PM
I have both and I use my Twinkle Star more for my fonewearl. My friends fonewm uses his Summit Moon.

ginko990
Oct 13, 2003, 12:08 AM
The both give the same MST boost. However the Summit Moon gives more of a boost to simple techs. Twinkle Star does give a boost to simple techs, but not as significant.

Soukosa
Oct 13, 2003, 12:19 AM
Summery:
Twinkle Star: +55 MST 20% Boost to simple techs
Summit Moon: +55 MST 30% Boost to simple techs

Personally, I have both. I put the TS on my FOnewearl and the SM on my FOmarl, since the FOnewearl already has a natural boost to simple techs and doesn't need as much as the FOmarl.

psyphontf
Oct 13, 2003, 01:42 AM
Summit Moon All THe WAY!!!!

Olga-Rappy
Oct 13, 2003, 02:40 AM

Depends on how you feel. If you want 10% more simple tech damage that bad, fine. I personally suggest you get a Medium or Hard Tech Booster, or pretty much anything besides a cane, but that's just me.

rena-ko
Oct 13, 2003, 04:34 AM
summit moon is like a twinkle star, just same or better in any stats. as a human force you can melee with it as well (although its not the best weapon, its not bad and you dont have to switch items when changing from casting to melee).

so... i'd say go for summit moon.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 13, 2003, 04:54 AM
While you're entitled to your opinion, I'd just like to suggest you stop Meleeing with a cane. Rods or Sabres would be better, believe me.

This much is 100% unadulterated opinion - at high levels, forces should always use some type of rod, prefferably a C-Sorc's Cane, Psycho Wand, or Dark Bridge.

Or, if you've got one, a nice twin is amazing. A FOmar with a C-Sorc's Cane (before you all pounce, I know it says Rod, but I've heard Twin from plenty others, so I'm not positive either way) or a S-Rank.

rena-ko
Oct 13, 2003, 05:26 AM
While you're entitled to your opinion, I'd just like to suggest you stop Meleeing with a cane. Rods or Sabres would be better, believe me.

dont worry, i (for my part) only melee on vhard and lower (with my 130+ forces) and in cases like that i prefer soul eater (just for looks)

This much is 100% unadulterated opinion - at high levels, forces should always use some type of rod, prefferably a C-Sorc's Cane, Psycho Wand, or Dark Bridge.

ok, 5 minutes on vega / piping for some weeks vs. having a weapon with base tech boost and 55 mst bonus which you could get quite easily...

Or, if you've got one, a nice twin is amazing. A FOmar with a C-Sorc's Cane (before you all pounce, I know it says Rod, but I've heard Twin from plenty others, so I'm not positive either way) or a S-Rank.

well, it has rod-animation so one could say it's a rod...

but i second the fact that twin are great for melee-forces.