PDA

View Full Version : In Grave's Butler have you see that

SHIN_Darken
Oct 13, 2003, 01:55 AM
while I play Grave's Butler quest and in cave1 I saw a hunter like suo and she cary a rifel ..... is hunter use rifel or it just one case

Spider
Oct 13, 2003, 02:45 AM
Ahhh NPCs like to look all different, and make them so your character wont be like em, for instance a hunter with a rifle!

Razor_Burn
Oct 13, 2003, 03:24 AM
NPCs can equip any item regaurdless (Spl?) of whether it can be used or not by it's class.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Razor_Burn on 2003-10-13 01:25 ]</font>

Olga-Rappy
Oct 13, 2003, 04:26 AM
I'd love to be able to play as Elly. Then I'd have character would be able to use Guld Milla, L30 Rafoie and Grants, a Kasami Bracer, and look hot.

Think ST would ban me if I bought an Action Replay and tried that? On the bright side, it'd increase awareness about illegitimacy online if there was a HURAFOnewearl running around.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olga-Rappy on 2003-10-13 02:28 ]</font>

SHIN_Darken
Oct 16, 2003, 02:51 AM
NO also in PC we can`t use other class wopen just like me .... am plaing with ranger and I can`t use club or sword and my magic lvl only reach 15 ...my lvl 110 if that help

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SHIN_Darken on 2003-10-16 00:53 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Oct 16, 2003, 03:24 AM
On 2003-10-13 02:26, Olga-Rappy wrote:
I'd love to be able to play as Elly. Then I'd have character would be able to use Guld Milla, L30 Rafoie and Grants, a Kasami Bracer, and look hot.

Think ST would ban me if I bought an Action Replay and tried that? On the bright side, it'd increase awareness about illegitimacy online if there was a HURAFOnewearl running around.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olga-Rappy on 2003-10-13 02:28 ]</font>

There aren't any useful AR codes, AFAIK, so you couldn't do it anyways.

But the fact that I can't have an ep2 Elly clone constantly pisses me off. Because Elly is, well, cool, especially ep2 Elly. Well, I probably could have one if I could hack the game, but I can't, so I'll have to settle for bitching about it. Rawr. Damn it, couldn't ST have something like, if you beat the game on Ult, you can use one of the non-class NPC skins for your character? That would be cool, and then I could have my Elly clone. Of course, that would probably require getting my current one to Ult and having her beat Falz, because it would just be strange to have a HUmar running around looking like Elly. XD

And yeah, NPCs suck. Rares or stuff they shouldn't/can't be using, like Valletta and her rifle, or Elly and her Lockgun on Normal(A L15 FOnewearl, without a Mag, requires a God/Arm and an Elf/Arm, or 3 Elf/Arms and a Marksman/Arm--, or anything else that adds up to 22 ATA, to reach the minimum ATA to equip one, as I found out when I took ELLY to go do KnK on Normal when she hit L15 so I could take screencaps of it), or... Etc. Yeah. Bitches.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 16, 2003, 03:29 AM
Whoah, easy there, settle down! Take a deep breath, and tell us again, slowly, calmly, and in proper english whatever you just said.

Nai_Calus
Oct 16, 2003, 03:39 AM
On 2003-10-16 01:29, Olga-Rappy wrote:
Whoah, easy there, settle down! Take a deep breath, and tell us again, slowly, calmly, and in proper english whatever you just said.

>P It -is- proper english. Sort of. There's a run-on sentence from hell in there, but otherwise... Would you like a summary? >P

- Mentioned lack of useful AR codes, making using that to use Elly's character model somewhat impossible

- Noted annoyance at inability to have a clone of Episode 2 Elly. Noted lack of hacking skills which would likely be necessary to have such, and that I would have to settle for complaining about it.

- Noted that ST should have included the ability to change your character model to one of the non-class NPC's if one beat Ult with a character. Am further noting that this is a bad idea, as if it were possible there would be approximately 20,000 Red Ring Ricos/Nols/Ellys running around.

- Noted that NPCs suck for having either rares(Sometimes fairly decent rares), equipping items they cannot equip, or items they should not be able to equip. Gave examples.

Got it now? ;-P

...That summary was longer than my original post. I think I'm going to cry. Or maybe I'll just feed these Mags some more.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 16, 2003, 03:41 AM
No... You posted a split-second before me.

If I had an AR, the ability to see the code, I could probably work something out with... say... 4 hours of pure devotion to the task, with interruptions and breaks, maybe a few days.

First, I'd have to check to see the changes to the game when Olga Flow turns you into Old Man Flowen (Hey you FOnewearls, get off my lawn!), and then figure the code for Elly as an NPC... I'm guessing Seat of the heart would help.

After that, I just create an AR code that modifies the status of being Flowen-ated, then supstitute Flowen for Elly, use the name and SecID switching codes to produce a Redria anmed Elly, then just Save and Quit.

With this method, anyone from a FOnewearl to a HUcast could become Elly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olga-Rappy on 2003-10-16 01:48 ]</font>

Sunblast
Oct 16, 2003, 05:16 AM
Hehe, Old Man Flowen. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Whiel Elly's cool, what about those soldiers on Pioneer 2 Episode 1? They're pretty cool. At least cooler than the ugly ones on Pioneer 2 Episode 2...

Nai_Calus
Oct 16, 2003, 05:05 PM
That could work.

El's a VIRIDIA, though, since the NPC's names are in all caps... (For example, Calus is PURPLENUM, CALUS is REDRIA, only one I remember off the top of my head. Of course, some names are the same in both caps and normal) ;-P

I don't expect many people would want to run around as Flowen. *snerk* Maybe the kind of people who make FOmars with face #5 or something. Everyone would want to be the chicks.

navci
Oct 16, 2003, 05:17 PM
With this method, anyone from a FOnewearl to a HUcast could become Elly.

*imagining Kireek in Elly's outfit*
Ew.

s.TiNgEr
Oct 16, 2003, 05:19 PM
i wouldn't mind that

navci
Oct 16, 2003, 05:24 PM
On 2003-10-16 15:19, s.TiNgEr wrote:
i wouldn't mind that

Well.
.... I love Kireek either ways. Hehe.

Logical2u
Oct 16, 2003, 05:28 PM
KIREEK is Bluefull. The anonymaus RAmar in some quests(who is really short) is Purplenum.

And the Bringer's Rifle is equipable by anyone I believe, which is what the HUnewearl is using.

Nai_Calus
Oct 16, 2003, 06:48 PM
On 2003-10-16 15:28, Logical2u wrote:
KIREEK is Bluefull. The anonymaus RAmar in some quests(who is really short) is Purplenum.

And the Bringer's Rifle is equipable by anyone I believe, which is what the HUnewearl is using.

Last I knew, Bringer's Rifle was RA and FO only, not HU-equipable, but I could be wrong. And she isn't using that on say, Normal... She's got a regular standard-issue Rifle-type there.

Hmm... I wonder, if you cheated to get a character to use a different skin, would it use the animations the NPC would use, or would it use the original character's animations? Like, if you skinned a RAmar as Elly, would it use the male Handgun animation or the female one? *random bored pondering*

PABLOparavida
Oct 16, 2003, 06:54 PM
nice work. I like the look of my ra the best. He's hip and happen' http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shadow_010
Oct 16, 2003, 09:39 PM
hmmm kinda like when olga-flow makes you into flowen at the time i was using a rifle but that was diffrent

SHIN_Darken
Oct 18, 2003, 04:59 AM
Am tring to insert her Img but I don`t know what`s wrong ..eny help

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SHIN_Darken on 2003-10-18 03:33 ]</font>