PDA

View Full Version : Why do retard noobs name there Character......

Lede
Oct 13, 2003, 04:00 AM
Nei........nei.....nei........everysince neis claw got duped iv seen about 10-11 diffrent hunewreals named nei! even saw a Nei-First! wtf you think your cool just becuase you have a hunewreal named nei and you can use the neis claw!? o suck it! you dont deserve the claw in the 1st place! i already seen one nei before tho but now there poping up!

muff
Oct 13, 2003, 06:54 AM
*Goes off to make a Hune called NEI*

Jk.

Actually this issue doesnt bother me at all. Its only gonna last maybe a month or so. Just ignore them and theyll go away soon.

Logical2u
Oct 13, 2003, 07:01 AM
On 2003-10-13 04:54, muff wrote:
Actually this issue doesnt bother me at all. Its only gonna last maybe a month or so. Just ignore them and theyll go away soon.

Listen. I've seen Gohans since MAY. People with dumb names DO NOT go away. Now we have a huge collection of people with Nei, rather then Anime names. What's the big difference?

Wewt
Oct 13, 2003, 08:51 AM
On 2003-10-13 05:01, Logical2u wrote:
People with dumb names DO NOT go away.

Dumb names? Define dumb name for me, please? Oh wait, there's no such thing. It's an online game where people can do almost as they please, including naming themselves something that might annoy, or even offend others.

Mystil
Oct 13, 2003, 08:59 AM
Hey as long as it gets them the desired ID that they wanted, why worry? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

_Sinue_
Oct 13, 2003, 11:20 AM
The biggest irony is, that the Phantasy Star character "Nei" and the Nei Claw have nothing to do with each other. The Nei's Claw you get from Gallon's shop is said to be a replica of a claw from "a legendary Numan" - yet the Nei Claw which people have been searching for is just one weapon in an entire set of Nei Weapons and Armors. They are anchient artifacts left behind for the protectors of Algo to use in their fight Dark Force. Rolf and party in PSII, as well as the heros of PSIII both use weapons (including a Nei Claw) to fight Dark Force at the end of the games.

Nei, as it pertains to the Nei's Claw, means "The Human that is not Human".

Nei, as it pertains to the Nei Claw, means "Power"

If you wanted to make a replica character to use the Claw - you should make a FOcaseal named Meiu.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Sinue_ on 2003-10-13 09:28 ]</font>

Lede
Oct 13, 2003, 12:27 PM
WWWWWs named is legendary thats a one of a kind name i dont think anyone would be foolish enough to use http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PABLOparavida
Oct 13, 2003, 02:11 PM
I haven't seen any neis. maybe i'm not playing enough.

deathdragon2006
Oct 18, 2003, 07:41 PM
you'll see a bunch of people on xbox with that name i went to a random block example apatite 16-12 i found the whole place filled with nei's very scary...i'm going to find them again and make them hate me forever

PABLOparavida
Oct 20, 2003, 05:45 PM
On 2003-10-18 17:41, deathdragon2006 wrote:
you'll see a bunch of people on xbox with that name i went to a random block example apatite 16-12 i found the whole place filled with nei's very scary...i'm going to find them again and make them hate me forever

I'm on GC. Maybe that's why.

monkeyfist
Oct 20, 2003, 08:24 PM
stupidity knows no console barrier

~monkeyfist

s.TiNgEr
Oct 20, 2003, 08:25 PM
I have one named Nei

retard noob?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: s.TiNgEr on 2003-10-20 18:26 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Oct 21, 2003, 08:14 AM
SSJ Goku

Trunks

Gohan

Sephiroth

Cloud

Squall

Vegeta

Nei

Rika

FUK U

BIG TITS

Ash

Ultimate [whatever]

All the names I'd like to nuke off this planet.

Intimidacius
Oct 21, 2003, 09:22 PM
KodiaX987, Intimidacius could not have stated that better himself. Good work.

There are people who lack originality, there are people who are original. Though you may be inclined to mock the unoriginal, remember that they can't help themselves.... kidding, only kidding. Seriously though; guys, get some better names. What is a name but an identifying characteristic which differentiates between you and five hundred others. If they chose to follow the crowd and choose to hide behind a mask of anonyminity, let them. Those who want to be unique, let them. Intimidacius has to say, he likes knowing which person he is talking to. Is it the Nei who made a big chicken dance or the Nei who backstabbed Intimidacius last time? See how this gets confusing.

The best way to ween people away from breaking their comfort zone is to mock them excessively. Kidding again.

"Are you INTIMIDACIUS, the RANGER?..."
-The evil Principal who refuses to install a ping-pong court on the PioneerII

_Ted_
Oct 22, 2003, 12:33 AM
Ahhhh....shut up and quit your whinning! Let people name their characters whatever they want! They bought the game and pay to play it anyways...geez...

Bradicus
Oct 22, 2003, 03:06 PM
i like my names

Poe - ghosty fun
Nial - it came to me in a dream
Sloan - just screams badass dont it?
Ace - pinkal = teh 1337
Loadmonkey - long story
Smokey McPot- Dude... wheres my rare?
Boots - of the ho
Robit - Whats a robit?