PDA

View Full Version : Need help, what ID is best for a HUcast besides Skyly?

Balbarei
Oct 13, 2003, 07:31 AM
Just wonder, what ID is the next best

of this 2

Oran or Whitill ?

rena-ko
Oct 13, 2003, 07:43 AM
hm... i actually dont like my oran... and i wouldnt suggest it as main chara... maybe for piping aura fields in ult temple...

whitill on the other hand has great findings in ep1 - has a "natural bonus" on finding rico's stuff and so on.

then again.. when you play online a lot, look around what IDs your friends have and chose another one.

anyway, have fun

Balbarei
Oct 13, 2003, 08:01 AM
Oh ok,

p.s its me Takato/Balbarei

i need a new main char with a good id thats why im asking!

rena-ko
Oct 13, 2003, 08:19 AM
yeah i know who you are ^-^ one of those "maniacs" who delete their charas... but at least did you have a quite valid reason...

hm... for a starting chara, whitill skyly or redria, i'd say. whitill finds good weapons, skyly as well and redria has a nice share of armors and shields.

of those you could say skyly is the most balanced out hunter ID.

anyway, good luck

Benzine
Oct 13, 2003, 09:30 AM
Redria is a pretty good hunter ID mainly for the armors you'll be getting. God/battle and meteor cudgel also drop fairly easily once you get to ultimate, and the dolmolm will drop the monkey king bar in seabed!! Plus you have the exclusive chance to get the magic stone iritista to make the rainbow baton. I'm very much enjoying my redria, personally.

-bz

Balbarei
Oct 13, 2003, 09:59 AM
well my name Balbarei gets Redria, and ive found a Meteor Cudgle and G-battle..

the problem is i got 2 chars named the same, balbarei hucast and a force, i just wanna have the name as a force, and for hucats diffrent ID and a good name!

rena-ko
Oct 13, 2003, 10:05 AM
add something to your balbarei... balbarei2 or something... you'll come up with something more original, i guess ^-^

Balbarei
Oct 13, 2003, 10:16 AM
nah Balbarei is always gonna be a force no matter what http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

now i need a Whitill name and that nobody uses, and trust i tried all combinations with balbarei http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

rena-ko
Oct 13, 2003, 10:19 AM
so you're all set then... just that quite challenging task to find both, a whitill and unique name...

have fun...

Sinow-X
Oct 13, 2003, 10:59 AM
yeah a lot of whitill names ive found are commonly used names(flowen for example) im trying to find a good whitill name for my FOmarl

PABLOparavida
Oct 13, 2003, 01:09 PM
go with whitle(sp)

GryfDarkBreed
Oct 13, 2003, 07:15 PM
SecIDX will help wonderfully. My four charachters all have spaces after their names though ^_^; My main character's a Red Redria HUcast, and he's never had a defensive problem. Just don't get me started on the common-ness of Swords. I frequently use 'em ^_^;

Olga-Rappy
Oct 13, 2003, 07:28 PM
Whitill. You get slicers for any HUmar pals (or you can go make some new ones), tons of other goodies, and the best HUcast weapon (IMO, Orotiagito) in its weakest state (1975 Agito) is available from Mil Lillies.

Balbarei
Oct 14, 2003, 01:16 AM
thanks alot, only need a name for it now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

im using SectionID Calculator !

ChokingVictim
Oct 14, 2003, 01:44 PM
if you're on xbox live, another way to change names is to purposely get 5 people to report your name as a bad name in feedback. i don't think this is in the cube version, but it's a great way to get a char whatever name and sect ID combo you need.