PDA

View Full Version : FOnewearl in Ultimate!

zimmk2vgc
Oct 13, 2003, 12:22 PM
Many weeks ago I embarked on a crazy dare with someone that I could not legitimatlt get to ult with a FOnewearl. Now I have never played with a FO before because I have only ever used a HUmar. I did use a FOnewm on DC, but I got no where with it. So any way, the PSOMA UK record stood at this:

Zim mk2 v.GC
REDRIA
HUMAR Lv 67
51 hrs 43 mins

Today I managed to smash our best so far. Here is the new record.

Somiza
ORAN
FONEWEARL Lv 64
43 hrs 9 mins

I used three GOD/HPs and a cure freeze which I borrowed from another character.

So I won my little wager after three weeks of non stop PSO. And I love FO's now. Why go HUcast when you can have fun with a FOnewearl. But also finding some lovely rares such as Guilty Light, Angry Fist and a DB's Sabre. So all in all a very good run. Hunters...so boring...

Feel free to post some of your records here. I'd like to see how much better the UK are at PSO compared to the rest of the world http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

BTW my FO is in the sig here.

Duela_Night
Oct 13, 2003, 12:34 PM
That's cool but I'm the Hunter type I like straight up Hand to Hand combat with my HUnewearl. Hear is my Records of her

Duela
BLUEFULL
LV:90
128hrs 0min

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 13, 2003, 12:37 PM
I've got a buddy that stayed up all night, and got a HUmar to Ultimate by level 35... Heh, so yeah, you did the smart thing and took your time to level up (my buddy, I might add, is a loon).

Even still, I suppose you won't underestimate the power of a FOnewearl, anymore. Another friend of mine, who owns a level 200 FOnewmn, was once challenged by a couple of RAmars, to a battle... The RAmars thought they were going to own the FOnewmn, using simple mail to conspire about ganging up on him... They were subsequently owned.

Lede
Oct 13, 2003, 12:44 PM
Funny thing is its not legit wise possible, to get to ult by level 35, in fact i dont think its possible at all, well maybe cause i did get to ult by level 36 and that was with going thru areas then restarting with a hune so i guess but getting to ult that early means certain death if your stats are low.

zimmk2vgc
Oct 13, 2003, 12:55 PM
humar lv 35 in v hard falz. did u max his stats by any chance

PABLOparavida
Oct 13, 2003, 01:13 PM
cheaters. LOL congrats.

zimmk2vgc
Oct 13, 2003, 02:09 PM
And my lucks getting better! First room I encounter a love rappy and drops me another sigh of a god! What a day! I'm offline at the moment.

Hrith
Oct 13, 2003, 02:20 PM
Terra
Lv 161
VIRIDIA
RAmarl
664:48'

Kefka
Lv 154
SKYLY
HUcast
567:18'

Hedoba
Lv 150
WHITILL
FOnewearl
433:32'

Three erased C-mode characters, about 10 hours each.

vegeta000110
Oct 13, 2003, 02:53 PM
Grats. I got my Fonewearl to ult at around that time and level. Now it's quite funny. She can easily defeat most anything up until ruins at 103 while my Hune has difficulty w/ mines at 96 (stupid gillchichs).

Delsaber
Oct 13, 2003, 03:11 PM
I got a HUmar to ultimate at level 35, aswell. I had a level 200 mag with 125 power and 2 god/hps on him. It is really not that hard, just look at the maps(courtesy of psow) and find the shortest way, with the least enemies. With the god/hps you should survive falz' swipe. No problems. I got my FOmar to ultimate at 38 (same tactics w/ a lot of foie...) I even got my FOmar to ultimate falz at level 58, but my game froze(that's a different story). That took a mag with 175 mind(Ila) and the help of the rare clubs and wands to boost everything. I stood in the doorways and shot from there(cheap but effective).

You did well for a first time FO user. I am thinking about using a FOnewearl next...

EDIT: I think my time for my HUmar was around 14-19 hours, and the FOmar was around 17 hours..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Delsaber on 2003-10-13 13:13 ]</font>

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 13, 2003, 05:14 PM
On 2003-10-13 10:44, Lede wrote:
Funny thing is its not legit wise possible, to get to ult by level 35, in fact i dont think its possible at all, well maybe cause i did get to ult by level 36 and that was with going thru areas then restarting with a hune so i guess but getting to ult that early means certain death if your stats are low.

He had weapons found by his other characters, as well as a power mag he'd raised with another character. Heh, he did all this because he was bored, and couldn't get online at the time. But, indeed, when he finally got hit by a Bartle in the first room of Ultimate Forest he was killed, and realized that he hadn't really gotten hit until then. Kind of odd. He'd managed to avoid Falz' swipe, and somehow figured out how to avoid his Grants (evidently Falz' Grants won't hit you if you can get behind it before Grants is cast).
Personally, I think he got hit more than he says, though I don't doubt that he got that far without dieing.

zimmk2vgc
Oct 14, 2003, 11:15 AM
doesnt he just cast it on everyone? how the hell can you get behind him? the areas too large, u would never be able to make it...

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 14, 2003, 11:30 AM
On 2003-10-14 09:15, zimmk2vgc wrote:
doesnt he just cast it on everyone? how the hell can you get behind him? the areas too large, u would never be able to make it...

He says the only attack that Falz does that gives him trouble is that rain of death thing it does (the Heaven's Punisher-esq attack). Evidently there's only 4 places on the map that're safe to stand when it does that.

zimmk2vgc
Oct 14, 2003, 12:02 PM
On 2003-10-13 15:14, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

On 2003-10-13 10:44, Lede wrote:

He had weapons found by his other characters, as well as a power mag he'd raised with another character. Heh, he did all this because he was bored, and couldn't get online at the time. But, indeed, when he finally got hit by a Bartle in the first room of Ultimate Forest he was killed, and realized that he hadn't really gotten hit until then. Kind of odd. He'd managed to avoid Falz' swipe, and somehow figured out how to avoid his Grants (evidently Falz' Grants won't hit you if you can get behind it before Grants is cast).
Personally, I think he got hit more than he says, though I don't doubt that he got that far without dieing.

Thats not the heavens punishment. Thats Grants

vegeta000110
Oct 14, 2003, 02:26 PM
Heaven's Punishment is on its first form (i think)

RedRage
Oct 14, 2003, 09:17 PM
I have a lv. 80 FOmarl and I've beaten Dark Falz and Olga Flow. I was lv. 79 when I beat Olga but I leveled.

NoAgitoForYou
Oct 14, 2003, 09:53 PM
a

Jellybean
Oct 15, 2003, 06:48 AM
I hv A 179 Fowen... best things to keep on you are god techs and god minds.. the simplest weapon can mk you stronger and mind increase like the rabbit wand i use it maxs my Mst ... and cute

i hv a 3 fowen.. so now i hv to mk a change and mk a Ramar or somthing i hv 2 HUs ..but i always go back to fos

So Im really in love with my Fos ...

RAR

JeLLyBeAn

zimmk2vgc
Oct 15, 2003, 10:32 AM
On 2003-10-15 04:48, Jellybean wrote:
I hv A 179 Fowen... best things to keep on you are god techs and god minds.. the simplest weapon can mk you stronger and mind increase like the rabbit wand i use it maxs my Mst ... and cute

i hv a 3 fowen.. so now i hv to mk a change and mk a Ramar or somthing i hv 2 HUs ..but i always go back to fos

RAR

JeLLyBeAn

You are aware the God/Techs are extraordinarily rare? Probablt the rarest unit in the game? And they become quite useless when you get level thirty techs...

Jellybean
Oct 19, 2003, 04:58 AM
On 2003-10-15 08:32, zimmk2vgc wrote:

On 2003-10-15 04:48, Jellybean wrote:

RAR

JeLLyBeAn

You are aware the God/Techs are extraordinarily rare? Probablt the rarest unit in the game? And they become quite useless when you get level thirty techs...

YES, yes i was referring to starting out as a fowen... god tecs.

CrimsonII2
Oct 19, 2003, 11:59 PM
well, I did it with my humar, at level 48, 100% legit, had like two resist holys, and two resist saints equipped, thats how I survived grants, and somehow I was able to survive the swipe, just had to either use resta in rapid succession, or a trimate, and the weapon I used to kill falz, a supressed gun, don't remember what my time was, for getting there, just that I had nothing better to do since I could get online at the time, and had been stuck offline for about 2 months already (I had to remake my chars due to corruption about time that my hl had ran out, so I was stuck offline almost the entire time I had those chars, till about 3 weeks ago), but from what I recall my light resistance was high enough that grants barely even scratched me, well I was also using a shield of delsaber, so that boosted my light def even more, and some sort of non-rare armor, cant remember right now though, oh and my mag wa sone that I had raised myself, about 140+ on power at the time, now its a 148 soniti (got a mag cell, and fed it to it, cell was legit too)

Buuyon
Oct 20, 2003, 07:30 AM
On 2003-10-13 12:53, vegeta000110 wrote:
Grats. I got my Fonewearl to ult at around that time and level. Now it's quite funny. She can easily defeat most anything up until ruins at 103 while my Hune has difficulty w/ mines at 96 (stupid gillchichs).

duh mines isnt easy till your around 135...even then then its still a bit of a chalenge...