PDA

View Full Version : HEY ALL PSO FANS

soccerdudegy
Oct 13, 2003, 06:15 PM
hey whats going on everyone? anyways I cant talk in the chatroom for some reason but I really like talking about pso. if you wanna talk aim me soccerdudegy. anyways I have a question: what is the best way in your opinion to level up because I'm currently stuck in ultimate mode and cant move on past the caves, any help would be appreciated. thanks

PABLOparavida
Oct 13, 2003, 06:16 PM
what wep are you using?

Ketchup345
Oct 13, 2003, 06:43 PM
What weapon/class (HUmar/RAmarl/FOnewearl, etc.)/Current level/anything else that may be important are you/do you have?

Generally, Ultimate forest is a good place, as it gives good exp. and is quick, allowing you to go through many times.

Even at 108, my RAmarl does Forest runs (actually Forest of Sorrow {Forest 2 only}, looking for a God/Battle) and level about every 3 runs, which isn't that bad.

Black000Moon
Oct 13, 2003, 09:06 PM
If you can get online get some high levels to help ya out

rena-ko
Oct 14, 2003, 09:20 AM
vhard mines or ruins give compareable exp... 40k

then forest.. 50k, done in 30 minutes

the forest part of soul of blacksmith quest... 60k

then caves... would be around... hm.. 70k ? with dal ra lie?

anyway... mines might be too hard but a full run gives around 90k

addicting food quest - gives 120k and takes around 90 min to beat (if youre fluent in caves - its pretty packed)

a full run through soul of blacksmith gives 150k but takes around 2 hours usually. depending on you fast you are.

ruins run gives - said you clear every room and falz at the end - around 180k, depending on what maps you get.

good luck

best way to level up is to repeat areas/quests as often you can. dont forget. if you solve a quest, you cant pick that one until you solved all other quests as well.

good weapons are:
handguns. for a start. will take long, but your accurance is good and you are pretty save when you snipe from the doors.

mechguns. nice combo kill if you have high ata (-> feed a pow/dex mag - 5 125 70 0 for example), but the freezesecond at the end may be your death.

twins. elegant, quick, powerful. twins are imho way better than doubleswords like musashi or asuka. also a combokill weapon with just a little recoverytime at the end.

now, groupcontrol weapons:
partisans... good ata, but less atp. helpful when you have to busy a bunch of enemies at once but will take one or two attacks more than...:

swords... swords are perfect for crowdcontrol, do decent damage but lack a bit in the ata-part and are a tad slower than partisans. get yourself a calibur with hit or use mentioned mag.
last survivor sounds cool, gives 20 HP extra and has a nice look.

have fun

Garm
Oct 14, 2003, 02:33 PM
yamato > stag culery (wheres my double cannon?)
when i almost hit enemies in the caves with my stag they hot me but they dont do that when im using my yamato... i really need to learn how to fight with twin sabers...
go with your own style combined with some good guns

NodMan
Oct 15, 2003, 01:33 PM
Nah my Partisan of Lighting+60, T-J Sword+50, and L&K 14Combat+20 and 50% to hit are specialities.

Duela_Night
Oct 15, 2003, 04:28 PM
First do a quest to get your EXP. to a reasonable amount maybe somewhere between 24000 and 18000 then go to the Forest to Level up. After that Fight the Sil Dragon to after you level up to Take 6500 off of your next amount to EXP, then do another quest and repeat the process. My weapons that I use are a RED SABER+90, SOUL EATER+30, RED HADGUN+9, and Masters Reapeter+20

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Duela_Night on 2003-10-15 14:31 ]</font>

Jib-WG
Oct 15, 2003, 04:38 PM
Leveling up takes time and paitience in which i dont have so what i do is just keep fighting where you are stuck and eventually youll level up plus think of the reward money youll get!