PDA

View Full Version : TTF time

Qragono
Oct 13, 2003, 06:53 PM
what time will ttf(towards the future) be on the servers in the usa.eastren time zone.I have no idea hhow many hours they are ahead of us.

Logical2u
Oct 13, 2003, 07:06 PM
Actually, Japan is about 4 hours Behind the Eastern Time Zone.

VulpesMundi
Oct 13, 2003, 10:10 PM
On 2003-10-13 17:06, Logical2u wrote:
Actually, Japan is about 4 hours Behind the Eastern Time Zone.

Hmm. Since when is Japan right next to the Pacific coast, on the east side of Hawaii? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Normally, Japan is seventeen hours ahead of the USA Pacific coast timezone and fourteen hours ahead of the USA Atlantic coast (Eastern) timezone. Though since the USA utilizes daylight savings time they're currently ahead of us by sixteen and thirteen hours, respectively.

As of this post there's somewhere between nearly three and seven hours until the quests should be available. The front-page news said the maintenance would take place between 3pm and 7pm on October 14th.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-10-13 20:14 ]</font>

capin_bucky_ohair
Oct 13, 2003, 10:52 PM
Since I am unable to play online I am curious about prizes and would there be an episode 2 towards the future so that it would be easier to get to sea bed boss