PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP

psyphontf
Oct 13, 2003, 07:43 PM
Im in ulty mines and i want to beat it but the f'in gillchichs wont knock down... is there a strategy to hitting them down.

Bit
Oct 13, 2003, 07:44 PM
It seems like they just fall down when they want to. Try using Jellen/Zalure, if you can. It'll cut down on some of the damage they inflict.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 13, 2003, 08:07 PM
Use Foie/Gifoie/any weapon that takes off +20% of their health at once. Desperate times call for desperate tactics.

If you're an android, well either steal a Sinow Red's Arms, or you're screwed.

Guntz348
Oct 13, 2003, 08:15 PM
I find that mech guns, preferably hit % mech guns work best. They kinda randomly fall down but the more you hit them the better the chance. The mechs hit em 9 times and seem to work the best for getting them to fall down.

Stalfos333
Oct 13, 2003, 11:28 PM
Try a confuse trap/vulcan combo with a droid. People often underrate droids for their lack of techs, but a group of four Gilchichs will pummel each other for several thousand damage on a single trap, while you can pound them relatively free of enemy attention. Course, this is only if you keep a bit of distance, since they will go after whatever's closest.

If you have the timing down, you can lay another trap to keep them busy indefinately. You can do the same thing with freeze traps if need be (Garanz/Baranz/Indi Belra).

Jazhara
Oct 15, 2003, 05:21 AM
Confuse traps are great in Mines if timed correctly.

For fast solo HUcast clearing, save PDs for a Zalure S-Rank Slicer.

Confuse Trap + Zalure on enemy deals with most of the group, Switch to Charge Diska / Charge Vulcans / decent Sword and use a Light, Hard, ES combo once or twice.

Wave clear. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

(Also, use confuse on groups of Sinows 2+, freeze on 2 or less - timing of traps is especially important with Sinows).

psyphontf
Oct 19, 2003, 12:04 AM
thanks guys but i just blasted throu iy and plan to never play it again