PDA

View Full Version : Getting back to Ragol!(XBOX)

Sega-DX
Oct 13, 2003, 09:10 PM
I have played 5 versions of this game....PSO,PSO V2 import,PSO V2 domestic,PSO E1&2 GCN,and PSO E1&2 XBOX.I traded the game in about 2 months ago but now I am missing the game a great deal.

I plan on getting back on PSO-X in 2 days and was wondering if anyone here plays PSOX and if they would let an old PSO addict into their group to play.

Also where do you guys play?:p

BTW:Hi!Im new!

ginko990
Oct 13, 2003, 09:24 PM
I'm on every once in a while. Check my profile for my XBOX characters. If you see me on, I'd be happy to play.

Toruxxx
Oct 13, 2003, 11:10 PM
ummm i would but if u aint from europe like i am i cant lol so that sux. if ur from the USA someone let him play with you! dun be mean! lol

AlphaMinotaux
Oct 13, 2003, 11:28 PM
yeah ill play with yah, been looking 4 a pso addict to play with for a while, pso is a daily ritual no matter how busy i am. GT: ALpHa MiNoTaUx

Alteisen
Oct 14, 2003, 12:39 AM
I get on every now and then. I'm usually in closed games in Epdote 15, but give me a ring and I'll join up with you. My GamerTag is in my PSOW profile thingie here, and I'm also listed in the GamerTag Database (http://www.gamertagdatabase.com/). Dunno if anyone here uses it, but y'know.