PDA

View Full Version : NEWS FLASH!

KodiaX987
Apr 1, 2001, 08:44 PM
I just got an e-mail from IGN.com (I'm subscribed to their newsletter) and they gave me news about MAXIMILIA. He is an expert hacker who was previously kicked off, but managed to get back. DO NOT ANSWER ANY OF HIS MAILS! If you do, you've just given him your character number and he'll be able to take control of you. That means you'll be unexpectedly running around, equipping and unequipping weapons, or even forced to steal from your teammates. You remember what happened to Danger_Girl? The GSer was him. I'll try to provide you with updates as they come along...

Oh, here's another news flash: April Fools!

Gandalf
Apr 1, 2001, 09:04 PM
Your funny...look at everyone laugh...anyway ya had me goin there for a sec...but when u said he was a master hacker, i knew it was fake. I am a hacker demi-god!

"Kill or be killed!"

jett862
Apr 1, 2001, 09:13 PM
I responded to his mail but hacking into pso is illegal and he could get majorly sued http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

KodiaX987
Apr 1, 2001, 11:53 PM
(turns around to face his brother)

SEE, GREG? I TOLD YOU I SUCK AT PRANKS!!

Danger_Girl
Apr 1, 2001, 11:56 PM
You wanna know how stupid I am? I was about to reply to your "very serious" post thanking you for the information. I'm glad I noticed the April fools note at the bottom in time! Lol what a fool I am indeed!

phoenx
Apr 2, 2001, 12:05 AM
lol, that's a good one. i thought u were serious until the end. guess i'll never know who this maximina person is :/

CASH
Apr 2, 2001, 12:14 AM
Yeah, you had me going there! I was about to go post it on some other sites. I wish I was witty, and could make up a good story like that... Damnit!