PDA

View Full Version : Intro movie

Zaneatron
Oct 14, 2003, 11:24 AM
heh heh, erm, you know i said i needed an mpeg copy of the intro movie, ahem, well ive managed to make my own, not without the help of mr_rubbish though.
seeign ive made it, and im sure other people might want an mpeg version, im willing to let you use it.
im not sure if you want it, but its somthing im willing to let you use. its pretty good quality, and about the same size as most of the other clips. i think its just over 25mb.
so if you want to use it its no problem at all, the only probel is giving it to you, heh.

to eRUPT: my prog decided to delete itself from the college network so its set me back a bit. dunno when its going to get done http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaneatron on 2003-10-14 09:25 ]</font>

Zaneatron
Oct 15, 2003, 12:10 PM
does nobody care?

Reenee
Oct 15, 2003, 06:38 PM
You waited 40 minutes. Don't expect an instant reply.

Zaneatron
Oct 16, 2003, 04:05 AM
no, thats 24 hours and 40 minutes.
its now even longer from now, dunno what it is

LollipopLolita
Oct 16, 2003, 05:18 AM
it's called life, having responsibilities and being busy. all admins have other important responsibilities, and not just those pertaining to the site. actually i personally feel that one copy of the intro is adequate.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-10-16 03:19 ]</font>

Zaneatron
Oct 16, 2003, 10:51 AM
i understand you have lives, and dont have the time to check every thread around, i was just surprised that it wasnt done a bit quicker please dont shoot me. im not trying to now say that you should always check my threads first. its just this is site related and its the forum where all admins/mods moderate and probably look at.
anyway, ok im not worried about it. just wondering if you wanted a mpeg version, thats all.
how hard is it to put into the site? do you have to submit it to fileplanet and then get a link to it and so fourth?
i could submit it to them anyway, or do you have to be a part of them (subsiduary) or something along thoses lines?
ive probably made that responce look really crap, with my poor english skillz, sorry about that.
just trying to help