PDA

View Full Version : help on a character

soccerdudegy
Oct 14, 2003, 03:57 PM
hey im about to start a new character what would u recommend i create? why do u think makes the 'best' character the best? if there is a best

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 14, 2003, 04:34 PM
They all have their advantages and disadvantages. HUcasts are powerhouses, but must rely on standing still and items to heal. HUmars are well balanced. HUnewearls have the widest variety of weapons available to them (they did in the DC, at least, dunno about now). HUcaseals have the same sort of advantage as HUcasts. Rangers have their range, and Forces are more difficult early in the game, but become powerful later on. Personally, I like HUnewearls just because they're pleasent to look at.

Basically, what it comes down to, is... Do you want an easy time at the beginning of the game? Pick a hunter. Do you want the difficulty to be at a fairly balanced medium throughout the game? Pick a ranger. Want to struggle in the beginning, and pwn all later on? Pick a force.

ginko990
Oct 14, 2003, 04:34 PM
What characters do you already have? Go for variety. Like, if you have a RAcast, try a FOnewearl.

SpyroDi
Oct 14, 2003, 05:07 PM
If you don't have a HUmar or any other HUnter yet,I'd go with a HUmar. HUmars are the most balanced class in the game,which they don't have any stat that is the highest of any possibilities(with the exception of the millions of HUmars online).

If not,I'd go with a FOmarl as a FOrce,since she is also quite balanced. If you like raw power,go for HUcast. If you like nuclear magic power,go for FOnewm. If you like a bit of both,go for HUnewearl for more power or FOmar for more magic. I don't have much experience with RAngers,so I can't help ya there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-10-14 15:08 ]</font>

shifter
Oct 14, 2003, 07:00 PM
personally, i like andriod chars. sure they are totally dependent on mates, put they dont have to worry about some of the more annoying statis effects(shock namely). but hey, try something new, go for a char. class u dont have yet. since my files got erased http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif, i redid two of my old chars. and made a foneweal, not sure what other class to make.

vegeta000110
Oct 14, 2003, 07:26 PM
Droids are affected by shock, BTW.

I'd recommend FOnewearl for you. They have some killer power w/ a Hildebear's Cane equipped.

joluh
Oct 14, 2003, 09:22 PM
Hummm try something different, i don't know your characters, but something like if your most used character is a hunter try a ranger/force, or your character is an android, try a newman/human, and so on, you know, i've been a FOnewm and a RAcaseal... different style of game... my next is a FOmarl, but she'll be melee too ^_~

Sumo
Oct 14, 2003, 11:23 PM
Try a Hucast. ^_^ Arm yourself with a good pair of mechs with good hit % and you're set. And plus, there's too many humars out there.

Delsaber
Oct 14, 2003, 11:47 PM
Go with what Ginko said. Variety is the spice of life(PSO). If you are normally a Hunter, use a Force. If you are generally a Ranger, go either Hunter or Force. Mix it up, man!

Kent
Oct 15, 2003, 10:16 AM
Personally, I like my FOmar and HUnewearl the best.

They're both pretty much hybrid characters, so they are pretty good with both their normal attacks and their techniques. If you like a versatile chaqracter, go with one of these.