PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME!!

EVILAdam
Oct 14, 2003, 04:10 PM
ok say i needed to transfer my xbox pso stuff to my other xbox like character data and such cause my audio decoder chip inside is bad and it makes noise when i try to play games with 5.1 audio is it possible to do so cause i dont wanna have to start all over again...

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 14, 2003, 04:28 PM
Well, if you--

You know, I don't know if I can answer that question on this forum... The solution (while obvious to technophiles like myself) may be a little too close to being a cheat. Though, I suppose, if XBox PSO has an offline multiplayer mode, then it's probably got some method to transfer a character over a memory card, thus disabling the character on the original XBox until overwritten again from the memory card. You might consider that. Of course, I'm a GC player, so I really don't know.

joncushing
Oct 14, 2003, 05:49 PM
Have you tried using an xbox memory card? Perhaps you could use one to transfer the character between xboxs???

EVILAdam
Oct 14, 2003, 08:10 PM
YEAH i own a xbox memory card the thing is i dont know if it is the xbox or not causing the problem ill see soon cause my best buddy is commin with his xbox to test it...I will probally buy a used xbox if its the xbox that is the problem cause i called microsoft and they said it be 99$ to ship it...Hell no..

ilr2000
Oct 14, 2003, 09:12 PM
*gasping desperately for air* Your post nearly suffocated me!! Periods people.... PERIODS! (http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2002-10-11&res=l)

Yeah.. the thing with the memory card... try that...

LightningShiro
Oct 15, 2003, 08:05 AM
On 2003-10-14 14:10, EVILAdam wrote:
ok say i needed to transfer my xbox pso stuff to my other xbox like character data and such cause my audio decoder chip inside is bad and it makes noise when i try to play games with 5.1 audio is it possible to do so cause i dont wanna have to start all over again...

If you use a Memory Card (offical or whatever) to transfer your character, youŽll only be able play in Multi-mode.
You canŽt (at least i donŽt know any legal way) transfer a full character onto another machine and play online or in single mode.
I the same problem when my friend played with me and decided to buy her own Xbox, sheŽd just have to start over.. =(

Neo_Slayer
Oct 15, 2003, 08:39 AM
well if you can't use a memory card. just open up the xboxs and transfer Hard Drive data. or switch them out.

EVILAdam
Oct 15, 2003, 01:45 PM
damn this sucks oh well no more pso for me..

Jib-WG
Oct 15, 2003, 05:17 PM
Have you tryed e-mailing the company.Maybe they can give you answers,but from what i herd from my friend i think its impossible to do this.There is a program that stops this and x box is reallly confusing.As for the memory idea,i know that wont work,there is a block on all systems that stop you from copying ypour files.Some people used this as duping!