PDA

View Full Version : Should I Re-Create...

joluh
Oct 14, 2003, 06:47 PM
My lvl40 HUnewearl which i don't feel i like too much, cause i kinda screw her, but anyway i got her to that lvl in like 16 hours, so should i re-create her into a nice looking FOmarl!?!?...

Genoa
Oct 14, 2003, 06:56 PM
FOmar(l) I have FOmar and FOmarl. I may make a FOneweal sometime seeing they have the best MST. Unfortunately there is no melee ability whatsoever. But who needs ATP when you can cast Techs like a muther F*******!
FOmar is just cool
FOmarl is just cool too
FOneweal has them awesome magic skizzls
FOnewm is a pimpin newman with that rod in his hand.
Forces are the coolest characters eva! Many will disagree with me though. FOmar or FOmarl, up to you! Personally I don't like HUneweal. If i'm going to have a melee character that has good MST then yes, HUneweal's the one. But if I wanted to make a Hunter for ATP, HUcaseal. (I know HUcast has the best but his ATA is....ahh, lets not talk about that...ok nm I have to say this. Me and my friend {he was HUcast} and we were in the mines. I found mechguns. {my 1st pair} he thought it was cool and wanted a pair. I let him borrow mine. Goes up to a Gilchik "MISS MISS MISS, MISS MISS MISS, MISS MISS MISS! {gets wacked by Gilchik" "I HATE MECHGUNS!" I was a RAmar so I did just fine with them. Couldn't stop laughing after he got hit!

navci
Oct 14, 2003, 06:57 PM
Do it now! Before it is too late!
(like my FOmar number 1...)

joluh
Oct 14, 2003, 07:07 PM
True guys!!! aaaahh i love when i get the opinions i really want =D hehehe... ((goes to make his brand new FOmarl))

PABLOparavida
Oct 14, 2003, 07:13 PM
Go Fomarl!!!