PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Is it just me... (Yas 7000 question)

Logical2u
Oct 14, 2003, 07:21 PM
I got the Yas 7000 ( it IS a dupe, I'm not gonna use it in any of my legit-games.) and tryed it out in VHard offline.

Now, I've heard it is supposed to be a Shotgun-type with a funny aiming system.

This isn't true. It's a Rifle with shotgun range.

Also, I noticed that it's shells look like little recolored Rare Boxes (Gold instead of grey ends).

Any thoughts?

StrongBad
Oct 14, 2003, 09:15 PM
Its not supposed to be a shot, its supposed to be a rifle. It does have shorter range and is weaker than the Yasminkov 3000r but what makes it good is that it has an auto aim thing that lets you shoot enemies that you wouldn't normally be able to shoot in the position you are in(You can shoot enemies behind you or to the side of you while facing foreward)

Loser
Oct 15, 2003, 06:20 AM
On 2003-10-14 19:15, StrongBad wrote:
Its not supposed to be a shot, its supposed to be a rifle. It does have shorter range and is weaker than the Yasminkov 3000r but what makes it good is that it has an auto aim thing that lets you shoot enemies that you wouldn't normally be able to shoot in the position you are in(You can shoot enemies behind you or to the side of you while facing foreward)

Fully grinded the 7000 is alot better than the 3000r but I like the 9000 better than them both http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

darthsaber9x9
Oct 15, 2003, 03:31 PM
actually in terms of attack power, your wrong. a max grinded 7000 is weaker than a max grinded 3000

flueggy
Oct 15, 2003, 03:41 PM
darth is right,but the 3000r does it aim at all i've heard it doesn't aim but i think they meant i doesn't "auto-aim".

PABLOparavida
Oct 15, 2003, 04:13 PM
the yas 3000R is awesome. Ive done over 1100 damage in ult ruins with it.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Oct 15, 2003, 04:25 PM
On 2003-10-15 13:41, flueggy wrote:
darth is right,but the 3000r does it aim at all i've heard it doesn't aim but i think they meant i doesn't "auto-aim".

It's just like any other rifle, I believe.

Zaneatron
Oct 15, 2003, 04:26 PM
the yas3000 has far better range than the 7000, which is useful if you want to lay back and snipe things. especially lilly's
it has better power when fully grinded as well, but yes the 7000 has better aiming.
ive used a 3000 where there has been 2 enemies side by side, i kill one and hope the dam rifle to move onto the next one but it doesnt. it has a very, very narrow aiming radius.
where as the yas7000 has a smaller range has a wider aiming radius. its good for a somewhat more offensive RA, and is also good for cleareing out rooms if your in range. you can just knock most enemies down and move onto others with ease. it depends on your playing stance, but i prefer the 7000 mainly cos it actually looks like a shotgun and of course the weird aim. clears rooms no probs, guarenteed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PABLOparavida
Oct 15, 2003, 04:29 PM
On 2003-10-15 14:26, Zaneatron wrote:
the yas3000 has far better range than the 7000, which is useful if you want to lay back and snipe things. especially lilly's
it has better power when fully grinded as well, but yes the 7000 has better aiming.
ive used a 3000 where there has been 2 enemies side by side, i kill one and hope the dam rifle to move onto the next one but it doesnt. it has a very, very narrow aiming radius.
where as the yas7000 has a smaller range has a wider aiming radius. its good for a somewhat more offensive RA, and is also good for cleareing out rooms if your in range. you can just knock most enemies down and move onto others with ease. it depends on your playing stance, but i prefer the 7000 mainly cos it actually looks like a shotgun and of course the weird aim. clears rooms no probs, guarenteed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

i agree I hate the range on the 3000. The 7000 is good for that one thing. But I think we can all agree that the yas' all sound the coolest.