PDA

View Full Version : GC: Glitched Sound Effects

FluxGryphon
Oct 14, 2003, 07:26 PM
Yesterday I took my Yellowboze RAmarl through the Ultimate Caves and got up to Caves 3 where there are a fair amount of Pan Arms. Not wanting them to split, I Zalured them, froze with my FS (Frozen Sh00ter), and proceeded to try and demon hit 'em down to 1/4 their HP with my shiny new Bringer's Rifle. It didn't work as when they broke out of the freeze they immediately split, but were making Nano Dragon noises when I hit it. And then when they died they made the Nano Dragon sound for launching blue beams of death. This happened twice with two different Pan Arms, one after the other. Anyone else experience this weirdness?

Servbot41
Oct 14, 2003, 07:45 PM
HAHA hybrid government experiments! I really cant say Ive experienced that...

Pastullio
Oct 14, 2003, 08:48 PM
I havn't noticed, but I also don't pay attention to those sorts of things, I'll check it out latter

Soukosa
Oct 14, 2003, 08:55 PM
I've had that happen a couple times before. Have you also noticed how a Love Rappy makes the sound of a dieing Hildebear when you hit after it gets back up?

FluxGryphon
Oct 14, 2003, 09:41 PM
On 2003-10-14 18:55, Sounomi wrote:
I've had that happen a couple times before. Have you also noticed how a Love Rappy makes the sound of a dieing Hildebear when you hit after it gets back up?

I haven't actually. Only seen like three Love Rappies and one of them didn't die. (Stupid FOmar ATA. lol Good thing it was on Normal so it didn't matter one jot.) I was beginning to wonder if my Cube was gonna blow up. Damn A. Beasts and their contorted wails.

ginko990
Oct 14, 2003, 09:49 PM
Hmmmm, I'm going to have to start playing with my TVs sound on from now on.

VulpesMundi
Oct 15, 2003, 03:32 AM
I've had erroneous sound effects happen before. I do remember Rappies making Hildebear sounds when hit trying to sneak away. And there was one time I was playing an online c4 and the Pan Arms were making Nano Dragon sounds. It was very odd, but kind of entertaining.

Blade-Master
Oct 15, 2003, 04:03 PM
some times the noises on like vhard or ult are like supper loud onece i made a pipe and it was blasting loud the tv sound was still the same. my frend says that happens to him sometimes

Cerris
Oct 15, 2003, 07:36 PM
Along the lines of the pan arms thing...
I had paralized it and kept paralizing it until it died. When it died, it made a sound like 2 nano dragons dying at 1nce, even weirder. the pan arm remained there, and a migum and hidoom fell from their proper places. The pan arm sprite was still there!!!!
This had made feel very strange... *sigh* wharever...right?

s.TiNgEr
Oct 15, 2003, 07:58 PM
i never play with the volume on... i listen to music