PDA

View Full Version : what if...

TerraStriker
Oct 15, 2003, 06:35 AM
What if on a future PSO you could like tame monster and breed the into new ones? Do you think that could ever work out? Having new monsters that you could bring along offline only so it is like you have a partner and like a mag you feed it getting it smarter so it starts using Special attacks and healing itself...Maybe they could even gain levels....Also the monster could be like Del Booma, Lil Rappy, Belra Assassin and so on and so forth... but it is just an idea...I dont think it'll ever happen but what do you think?

LollipopLolita
Oct 15, 2003, 06:40 AM
there's always monster rancher that you can play. or pokemon and tell yourself it's pso ep 3 ver 2

or you can accept that the monsters of ragol will always be wild?

who knows.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-10-15 04:42 ]</font>

Jellybean
Oct 15, 2003, 06:41 AM
I think that would kinda be cute .. but it wouldnt happen !New monsters would be cool ..thou

JeLLyBeAn

tank1
Oct 15, 2003, 09:07 AM
sounds a bit like the charaboms from bomberman but better i like the idea!

Naagata_Clan
Oct 15, 2003, 12:38 PM
Good idea, but lets face it... I can picture someone breeding some sort of mix between a pal and love rappy... then making it uber strong... then everyone would want one... Of course... I think it'd be an interesting sight... hee hee hee...
I'd say go for something incredibly evil... like mixing a Hildetorr with something from Ep 2... now that would be fun..

*edit
Oh! Would be able to mix in bosses too? Because that would just be hella cool! I'd make like a Sil and Gol Dragon mix... and I think that would be just.... wrong....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Naagata_Clan on 2003-10-15 10:40 ]</font>

Break
Oct 15, 2003, 12:43 PM
Yea, If you mix all the Species of the Same kind, you get the Ultimate Species of that kind.

NodMan
Oct 15, 2003, 01:25 PM
That would be too much like Pokemon or Monster Rancher.

Superguppie
Oct 16, 2003, 02:04 AM
With the other monster raising games out there, I don't think PSO should have it too. Especialy since it would only be one more timeconsuming feature. And since we see hackers and dupers cut all the existing timeconsuming features short, my guess is that within a month of introduction we will see the ultimate monster, with impossible stats, available too all newbies free.
Not a pleasant thought (at least to me)

AngelAlys
Oct 16, 2003, 02:46 AM
2 words guys... Jade Coccoon!

Queen of RPG's strikes again lol

A2K
Oct 16, 2003, 02:47 AM
Eh? Not satisfied with raising Mags? Your little shoulder-floating buddies are going to be mad if they hear you talking like this! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Auracom
Oct 16, 2003, 06:39 AM
*thinks*

If we breeded alot of them... we could slaughter them. Maybe they would give us rares. Like Turkies... only we eat them.

tank1
Oct 16, 2003, 07:07 AM
what about breeding mullets!

Coxy
Oct 16, 2003, 08:52 AM
On 2003-10-16 00:46, AngelAlys wrote:

didn't think anyone other than myself had ever played that, lol

it's a great game, is there a version of it on the ps2?

Superguppie
Oct 16, 2003, 09:01 AM
On 2003-10-16 06:52, Coxy wrote:

On 2003-10-16 00:46, AngelAlys wrote:

didn't think anyone other than myself had ever played that, lol

it's a great game, is there a version of it on the ps2?

yeah, it's called Jade Coccoon 2.....

Coxy
Oct 16, 2003, 09:06 AM
Pretty obvious huh, lol

seriously contemplating getting a ps2, armoured core 3, jade cocoon 2, chaos legions and the FF series

might get one for xmas