PDA

View Full Version : Demolition Comet

Keiro_Habiki
Oct 15, 2003, 01:02 PM
After 7 Mil Lily's (Really 9, but since 2 killed me) I have finally got me a Demolition Comet http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I found something weird about today also...i was in the ultimate Temple and a Crismon Assassin dropped me a God/Tech and then i was doing the Addiciting Food run and a Ob lily dropped me a Cure/Poison (nothing to great but still a drop) and then after 67 Telepipes i got m Demolition Comet 20/0/15/0 I might pipe somemore to try and find one with some 15 percents...And at 260@Beat Time i found me a Guard Wave ^.^ only one slot though -.-'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Keiro_Habiki on 2003-10-15 13:57 ]</font>

ilr2000
Oct 15, 2003, 01:44 PM
Ah the demolition comet... It was the first interesting rare weapon I found outside of DC, so finding it felt like winning the lottery. Its a good twin.. better than a meteor cudgel you're smart enough to pay attention to the game. I gave mine away for free to a good friend of mine.. but now I think I might go back for another.

PABLOparavida
Oct 15, 2003, 04:22 PM
Congrats nice finds