PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on here!!!

Big-Enki
Oct 15, 2003, 06:14 PM
Okay so whats the deal X-box, where's the love pso world? I know with Ant 8 theres always a lot of diverse individuals (I.E the ligit to the not so ligit players)but we all got along. Only thing I see on Cel 8 is C-mode, no normal-vhard there are some ult games but mostly full. What can we do to fix this? Maybe if I write Bill gates a letter and persuade him to buy everyone on these boards here at pso world and Xbox and a subscription to live then I could play a game on this server. I must be on something to think that can work.

neko-chan
Oct 15, 2003, 06:19 PM
On 2003-10-15 16:14, Big-Enki wrote:
Maybe if I write Bill gates a letter and persuade him to buy everyone on these boards here at pso world and Xbox and a subscription to live then I could play a game on this server.
You're most certainly welcome. Also, if you can persuade Mr. Gates to give me an Xbox, tell him I'd also like to receive a free copy of DOAX Beach Volley. Thanks in advance!

Big-Enki
Oct 15, 2003, 06:23 PM
I think I would have to call Tecmo for the DOAX thingy. Bill could buy it but why would he ...the Xboxes would be free from cost for him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Big-Enki on 2003-10-15 16:24 ]</font>