PDA

View Full Version : Best Weight Loss Plan EVER!!!

Stalfos333
Oct 15, 2003, 08:04 PM
I was woking my FoNewearl through some quests in Ult, and started up Lost Bride. Very first room, with the teleporter, she gets stuck on the wall next to the door. So I chuckle a bit at the shut in, and continue the quest to the warp near the river of lava, where she reappears next to me. She gets stuck AGAIN, and this time doesn't reappear until the warp to the next level of the Caves. In Caves 2, she gets paralyzed by the first Lilly, which she was hugging as it danced. I continued the quest, and a few rooms later was finished. On Pioneer 2, her dress size has gone down significantly, and she ran through a grand total of maybe seven rooms, and never cast a spell! What a workout!

s.TiNgEr
Oct 15, 2003, 08:05 PM
or she can just use slim fast

PABLOparavida
Oct 15, 2003, 08:16 PM
its scary.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Oct 15, 2003, 08:28 PM
LMAO... what if ST had made it more like lab. trial and you got a rating based on how much exercise she got?

if she didnt get any...

she would sit on you...

then EAT YOU! x_X;;;;;;;;;;;;

ginko990
Oct 15, 2003, 08:41 PM
NPCs piss me off. Especially this one. Nothing makes me more mad then when NPCs get stuck. Except bits of jelly that get into peanut butter because some jerk off couldn't bother to use two different knives when making a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich. THAT pisses me off.

s.TiNgEr
Oct 15, 2003, 08:45 PM
..you get pissed easily... =)

PABLOparavida
Oct 15, 2003, 08:45 PM
yeah.

s.TiNgEr
Oct 15, 2003, 08:54 PM
at least NCP's pay you... eventually..

Nai_Calus
Oct 15, 2003, 09:05 PM
On 2003-10-15 18:41, ginko990 wrote:
NPCs piss me off. Especially this one. Nothing makes me more mad then when NPCs get stuck. Except bits of jelly that get into peanut butter because some jerk off couldn't bother to use two different knives when making a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich. THAT pisses me off.

Eh, I dunno, some of the NPCs aren't too bad. Donoph is actually useful, Sue isn't too bad, Elenor is fairly competent, Matha isn't utterly worthless... Elly is useless, but at least she doesn't die much. Cicil is a worthless load of lard, though. Rawr.

And jesus, what kind of idiots are these? Everyone knows you put the peanut butter on -first-. -Then- you do the Jelly. Christ.

PABLOparavida
Oct 15, 2003, 09:07 PM
On 2003-10-15 19:05, Ian-KunX wrote:

On 2003-10-15 18:41, ginko990 wrote:

Eh, I dunno, some of the NPCs aren't too bad. Donoph is actually useful, Sue isn't too bad, Elenor is fairly competent, Matha isn't utterly worthless... Elly is useless, but at least she doesn't die much. Cicil is a worthless load of lard, though. Rawr.

And jesus, what kind of idiots are these? Everyone knows you put the peanut butter on -first-. -Then- you do the Jelly. Christ.

Donoph is amazing.

Stalfos333
Oct 15, 2003, 09:09 PM
Donoph likes to steal MY EXP. Jerk.

Nambrosia
Oct 15, 2003, 09:24 PM
On 2003-10-15 19:09, Stalfos333 wrote:
Donoph likes to steal MY EXP. Jerk.

Worse is Kireek on Normal mode. When I start new characters, I like to do that quest pretty much to 'race' Kireek. My best record was.. a total of three monsters Kireek got to before I slayed it.

s.TiNgEr
Oct 15, 2003, 09:28 PM
kyreek was horrible

Nai_Calus
Oct 15, 2003, 09:40 PM
Kireek can burn. But he does make a great meat shield for low-level FOs fresh into Ult in the low-to-mid 40s. Just spam some happy fun Rafoie, stand behind Kireek and let him take care of everything. Heal him if you feel like it. I usually don't. He has mates, and what the fuck's gonna kill -him- in Ult Forest 1?(Then again, NPCs are screwy. I've had to work to get Elly killed in Ult before, and had Alicia die because the bitch was too stupid to heal and was out of my crappy Resta range. Idiot.)