Para
Oct 15, 2003, 08:28 PM
Let The Winds Blow
10 Tracks

http://www.sonicteam.com/pso3/image/nindream.jpg
Into THE sound-logo-
Artist: ????????
Duration: 00:12
Nothing special really... just a piano intro.

Let The Winds Blow
Artist: ?????V?????t?B???n?[???j?[???y?c
Duration: 03:47
Let The Winds Blow is the intro music to Episode 3 when you are selecting offline//online game. Nice orchestra to create a feeling like the conclusion is to come.

Gate - File Select-
Artist: WAVE MASTER
Duration: 03:32
The new 'prenotion' track technically or the new track which you hear when selecting your character. It sounds somewhat weird at first but it sounds pretty cool once you get around 00:53 to 01:15.

Unguis Lapis -?????"n???
Duration: 03:29
This track is like an equivalent to any PART 1 tracks from Episode 1&2. The track sounds like you are travelling through a lush forest with not much happening around. Everything is peaceful. Not a real good track I say but I guess it was made like this for thematic purposes.

Tower Of Caelum -?J?G???????-
Duration: 05:17
This is probably one of my favourite tracks out of the new songs. It starts out slowly with a mysterious tune like you were wandering in a dark dank tower. Then after like 02:00, the song picks up speed which makes it a nice fast battle track.

Ravum Aedes Sacra -???E????_?a-
Duration: 02:43
This is probably the boss track or something for one of the Episode 3 showdowns. It somewhat reminds me of De Rol Le because of the string instruments (I think they used string instruments) used for this song. It starts off like you were encountering a boss who is 'powering' up for battle. The song doesn't sound very intimidating like De Rol Le's because its more like a fight song lol.

The Whole New World
Artist: ??FLOREN?I?[?P?X?g???F???????E?C???h?I?[?P?X?g??
Duration: 02:28
Same as Episode 1's The Whole New World. Nothing new.

Can Still See The Light
Artist: ??FLOREN?I?[?P?X?g???F???????E?C???h?I?[?P?X?g??
Duration: 02:46
Same as Episode 1's Ending Theme except they decided to cut out the part where it starts to show the photos of you on your journey.

World With Me
Artist: ???????I?[?P?X?g??
Duration: 04:37
Same as Episode 2's Ending Theme. Nothing new here either.

http://www.pso-world.com/media.php?category=Official+Sonic+Team+Products&subcategory=PSO+Ep1%262+Soundtrack Lyrics for World With Me and The Whole New World.

http://www.pso-world.com/media.php?category=Official+Sonic+Team+Products&subcategory=PSO+Ver+1+Soundtrack
Lyrics For Can Still See The Light.

Chant This Charm
Artist: ??F?x?t?j?`?q?h?@?e?q?d?r?g
Duration: 02:00
This is the bonus track for that new chicken game of SEGA's called Billy Hatcher. I can't understand the lyrics though...

Its not a bad cd though I already have all the PSO Ep1&2 tracks, I think... I was hoping to hear more... Oh well..

Those question marks etc. are the japanese symbols? that were included in the track information. Guess the board didnt like them...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nites on 2003-10-15 18:41 ]</font>

-STE-
Oct 16, 2003, 01:44 AM
Half cd track is stages tracks.
Im waiting my cd too.

Da_Jue
Oct 16, 2003, 03:16 AM
Sonic Team will make a Music CD only for PSOepIII lol XD