PDA

View Full Version : Mag: from sato to angel wings

toxic_420
Oct 16, 2003, 11:25 AM
i did a forum search and found differing answers so ill ask the forum.
im getting online soon, (just in time for the hallo rappies, yay!), and would like to know if i can turn my lvl 200 sato into an angel wings mag. some people say that an epII yellow named special mag, such as sato, cant be changed once its become that yellow named special mag. but some people say that they have used mag cells on epII yellow named special mags and it worked fine.
im confused http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Soukosa
Oct 16, 2003, 11:47 AM
Mag cells don't work on the special Ep 2 mags. The version 1 cells will give you a "Use" option, but it won't do anything but eat the cell and version 2 cells won't have a "Use" option at all.

toxic_420
Oct 17, 2003, 07:49 AM
thanks sounomi, looks like ill have to raise a new one and make sure i dont "special" it in any way. another couple of questions, still on topic (kinda!). would the original colour of the mag affect the angel wings in any way? is there a part of the angel wings mag that has the inherited colour of the mags previous form?

Olga-Rappy
Oct 17, 2003, 10:03 AM
I have an extra pair in my bank, (5/0/35/160). No, they don't change color at all, or if they do, it's less noticable than Nidra or Rukmin.