PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference...

K9
Oct 16, 2003, 05:41 PM
What is the difference between the GC version and the Xbox ver. i've never played the Xbox version so can sum1 help me?

Bit
Oct 16, 2003, 05:44 PM
The main differences are with the controls of the game, and the online aspect of the two. Also, to play offline PSOX(Phantasy Star Online on the Xbox) You need to buy Xbox live.

Online, Xbox has fewer quests at the moment then the GC, seeing as they are managed by different companies, and hasn't had the Seasonal Rappies activated yet(I don't think).

Toruxxx
Oct 16, 2003, 05:52 PM
On 2003-10-16 15:44, Bit wrote:

Online, Xbox has fewer quests at the moment then the GC, seeing as they are managed by different companies, and hasn't had the Seasonal Rappies activated yet(I don't think).

thats not the reason why xbox has fewer quest's its because the gamecube version has been out longer then the xbox one. the seasonal rappies im not sure either except the halloween rappies were out the other day but got took of again as they were only supposed to be testing it. weird i know but they will have seasonal rappies.

OOO forgot one thing the xbox version has voice chat as everyone knows lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toruxxx on 2003-10-16 15:54 ]</font>

PABLOparavida
Oct 16, 2003, 06:49 PM
you can talk to ppl on xbox. You have to type to ppl on GC. GC has more quests though. I think.

Toruxxx
Oct 16, 2003, 09:59 PM
On 2003-10-16 16:49, PABLOparavida wrote:
you can talk to ppl on xbox. You have to type to ppl on GC. GC has more quests though. I think.

yes gc does have more but xbox will catch up one day lol. just look at the home page of psow and scroll down to the quest section spot all the gc symbol then spot the xbox symbol way more for gc lol.