PDA

View Full Version : Batman Bad Guys!

Moo2u
Oct 16, 2003, 06:32 PM
I am a ferm beliver that the best villans came from Batman, and this is a question I ask alot (usual when I just met a person, strangly enough...)

Anywho, who's your favorit?

Moo2u
Oct 16, 2003, 06:33 PM
By the way, Mad Hatter is a choice there just because he's cool. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

LamerPanda
Oct 16, 2003, 06:58 PM
Mad Hatter's not going to get any love, so I'm voting for him.

I thought he was neat. ;_;

Kent
Oct 16, 2003, 07:10 PM
The best villian ever devised is Katz from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

...But the best one from Batman is the Riddler.

PABLOparavida
Oct 16, 2003, 07:12 PM
The joker is the coolest.

Inu_Ranma
Oct 16, 2003, 07:25 PM
Rhas Al Ghul is my favorite (and he's gonna be the main villain in the new Batman film, directed by Chris Nolan.)

shifter
Oct 16, 2003, 07:40 PM
how could u not say the joker, mark hammel(dont know how to spell his name so lay off)does him real justice. theres always something to laugh about in his episodes too.

StrongBad
Oct 16, 2003, 08:11 PM
The one who was Arnold in Batman Forever. Whats his name again?

Moo2u
Oct 17, 2003, 05:04 PM
On 2003-10-16 18:11, StrongBad wrote:
The one who was Arnold in Batman Forever. Whats his name again?

That one was Mr. Freeze.

For the whole time in that movie I thought he was going to say, "Ice to meet you!"

K9
Oct 17, 2003, 05:06 PM
On 2003-10-16 17:10, Kent wrote:
The best villian ever devised is Katz from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

...But the best one from Batman is the Riddler.

Courage the cowardly dog? Damn, i thought no1 watched that show

ne way The Joker definetly

ginko990
Oct 17, 2003, 05:23 PM
The Joker, unnegotiable.

HunterKieran
Oct 19, 2003, 09:59 PM
Joker, no contest. Especially Jack Nicholson's performance in the movie.

My overview of my four other favorite Batman villains in the movies, other than Joker, in the following order:

Harvey Two-Face (Tommy Lee Jones, Batman Forever): How can you not love a deformed freak with a split personality and a REAL short temper? TLJ was better than Val Kilmer's Batman, no question...

The Penguin (Danny DeVito, Batman Returns): Danny DeVito, somewhat like Brad Dourif (Wormtongue in the Lord of the Rings flicks), plays an exceptionally good maniac. Especially a maniac with funky flippers for hands...

The Riddler (Jim Carrey, Batman Forever): We all know Jim Carrey is a comic, but he pulled off being a demented semi-genius quite well. Two thumbs WAY up!

Mr. Freeze (Ah-nuld, Batman and Robin): One of the Governator's not-so-good movie appearances. In fact, I think Mr. Freeze was the only good character in the entire frickin' movie....though Alicia Silverstone was kinda hot. *mischevious grin*

The best Batman, however, remains Michael Keaton. Kilmer and Clooney SUCK!

-Kieran

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HunterKieran on 2003-10-19 20:00 ]</font>

Moo2u
Oct 20, 2003, 04:34 PM
On 2003-10-19 19:59, HunterKieran wrote:

The best Batman, however, remains Michael Keaton.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HunterKieran on 2003-10-19 20:00 ]</font>

I disagree. Adam West. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Oct 20, 2003, 04:45 PM
THe joker is by far the best bad guy in this list. I thought the scar crow was okay but the joker i sjust the best. The Joker was the coolest in the first batman movie.

Scejntjynahl
Oct 20, 2003, 04:54 PM
Most of the bad guys in Batman had some incident in their life that drove them to insanity and crime. ie Two Face and Mr. Freeze. But, the Joker, he was bad from day one. Even in the original origin of the Joker (there are several versions) he was a criminal to begin with. So imho I would have to choose Joker (remember, he also did manage to kill Robin with a crowbar... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ).

Btw, I aslo agree that Michael Keaton played a better Batman than the rest.

Kupi
Oct 20, 2003, 05:11 PM
I prefer Rais al Ghoul, or however the heck you're supposed to spell that. He's got drive and motivation enough to give Batman a run for his money, and the skill and influence to menace the world with apocalypse. Now THAT'S a villain!

Enyalis_Cho
Oct 20, 2003, 08:12 PM
On 2003-10-19 19:59, HunterKieran wrote:
Joker, no contest. Especially Jack Nicholson's performance in the movie.

My overview of my four other favorite Batman villains in the movies, other than Joker, in the following order:

Harvey Two-Face (Tommy Lee Jones, Batman Forever): How can you not love a deformed freak with a split personality and a REAL short temper? TLJ was better than Val Kilmer's Batman, no question...

The Penguin (Danny DeVito, Batman Returns): Danny DeVito, somewhat like Brad Dourif (Wormtongue in the Lord of the Rings flicks), plays an exceptionally good maniac. Especially a maniac with funky flippers for hands...

The Riddler (Jim Carrey, Batman Forever): We all know Jim Carrey is a comic, but he pulled off being a demented semi-genius quite well. Two thumbs WAY up!

Mr. Freeze (Ah-nuld, Batman and Robin): One of the Governator's not-so-good movie appearances. In fact, I think Mr. Freeze was the only good character in the entire frickin' movie....though Alicia Silverstone was kinda hot. *mischevious grin*

The best Batman, however, remains Michael Keaton. Kilmer and Clooney SUCK!

-Kieran

I completely agree with you, but you left off Cat Woman! True she tends to hop from side to side, but she's still considered a villan! And Michelle Pfeifer did an awesome job portraying her!

Kizaragu
Oct 20, 2003, 08:21 PM
Talking of Cat Woman, any one seen the images that have been floating around of Halle Berry as her?
Simply put, she looks like a 'ho.
I'm dreading the movie...
Michelle pheiffer (Sp?) I thought carried her off pretty well. Although she's a bit too old for the part now.

Enyalis_Cho
Oct 20, 2003, 11:21 PM
Halle Berry is going to be Cat Woman?! Hollywood is really starting to piss me off..... That's almost as bad as that nasty little rumor I heard about Tom Cruise playing Frank Castle in the new Punnisher movie. So help me, if this is true, there will be hell to pay!