View Full Version : Yellowboze or Redria?

Boothead
Oct 16, 2003, 06:32 PM
Well, when im going to make my FOmarl, im trying to decide wether to make Redria, or Yellowboze. Im asking for your opinion on its GENERAL FINDS, not wether it finds good force weapons or not. I used to have a Redria, untill coruption got the poor sap. *sigh* Well, speak up ladies and gentlemen, we must make haste!
Well...actually, you dont, I have all the time in the world really.
n_n Thank you

navci
Oct 16, 2003, 06:36 PM
I think Redria in general is good.
Kinda a balance ID.

Da_Jue
Oct 16, 2003, 06:55 PM
Ya, I think Redria is good as ID.
What? When I've cast the vote, Yellow ID have got the vote too and it appeared a new Choose at the pool http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Da_Jue on 2003-10-16 16:56 ]</font>

Soukosa
Oct 16, 2003, 07:05 PM
On 2003-10-16 16:36, navi wrote:
Kinda a balance ID.

I don't know why everyone seems to think that Redria is a balanced ID, when it's not. Redria specializes in guards followed by slicers and shots. Yellowboze is the only balanced ID. Also, despite rumors going around, Yellowboze doesn't find meseta more frequently, it just find higher amounts of it.

PABLOparavida
Oct 16, 2003, 07:09 PM
I'm a redria and I hate it I find the same rare over and over again.

joluh
Oct 16, 2003, 07:24 PM
On 2003-10-16 17:05, Sounomi wrote:

On 2003-10-16 16:36, navi wrote:
Kinda a balance ID.

I don't know why everyone seems to think that Redria is a balanced ID, when it's not. Redria specializes in guards followed by slicers and shots. Yellowboze is the only balanced ID. Also, despite rumors going around, Yellowboze doesn't find meseta more frequently, it just find higher amounts of it.

Exactly yellowboze finds a little bit of everything, not just meseta, and redria finds armors and god items, that's all.... btw i'm on the same case, but i may go for Purplenum... Psyco wand... ((drool))

s.TiNgEr
Oct 16, 2003, 07:29 PM
a section ID for one weapon...
well, go for it if you'd like

Ketchup345
Oct 17, 2003, 01:39 PM
On 2003-10-16 17:09, PABLOparavida wrote:

All ID's have one item that they find too often. For Redria its the Diska of Liberator (I hate them). Purplenum had one of the mechs, probably H&S, Pinkal probably finds insane anounts of one of the canes or wands, Virida gets a ton of shots, etc.

So all ID's have some items that every enemy drops, and drops frequently. Everyone complains about their ID for the most part. Yellowboze has a ton of different 9* items that drop for them, instead of just one, like evry other ID.

navci
Oct 17, 2003, 02:12 PM
On 2003-10-16 17:09, PABLOparavida wrote:

It's the same for every ID.
Skyly with their dragon slayer, Oran with blade dances, ya know, it goes on. =}

..... Yes. I guess Redria does find more guards... my mistake. But guards are good for a FO, no?

NodMan
Oct 17, 2003, 02:52 PM
I AM SOOO PREETTY!

I can't speeeeell.

Duela_Night
Oct 17, 2003, 03:59 PM
you find guards becasue REDRIA is a defensive Section ID. Notice when you are REDRIA you find armors with 4 slots. I say REDRIA

PABLOparavida
Oct 17, 2003, 04:01 PM
Go yellowboze.