PDA

View Full Version : Network File Keep Corrupting..just got the game yesterday..h

Trigunflame
Oct 16, 2003, 08:37 PM
Everytime I pop in the game, and try to play online, after it sets up the network information stuff and saves it to the memory card per usual.
It then goes back to the main menu, from which you have to click play online again, and then ask you about which memory card has your network information etc.. Everytime I do that i get this error, I bought the game yesterday and havnt been able to get online YET..

-------------

The network information file on the memory card in Slot A is corrupt and must be deleted from the memory card screen.

-------------

Can someone please help ME..jesus I really wanna get online.

Rich_T
Oct 17, 2003, 11:58 AM
before you add another minute of gameplay to your characer, are you using an official Nintendo memory card PSO doesnt like thrid party memory cards, becuase most of them use data compresion, or different storage methods to the nintendo cards.
if your using a third party card, go out and buy an officail nintendo card, the 59block one will do, and use that card for PSO only.
this will help reduce the chance of coruption.

Zebulan7
Oct 17, 2003, 07:26 PM
Arg.. I can't delete...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zebulan7 on 2003-10-18 16:00 ]</font>