PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe he did that...

Jeff86
Oct 16, 2003, 09:35 PM
Ok, for the past few weeks we have had a sub in our english class. Our regular teacher is out for surgery, so we get away with a lot of sh!t.
Anyway one person in my class picked gum off the bottom of his desk and chewed it! Yes he took OLD, HARD, CHEWED gum from the bottom of his desk and he chewed it for 45 minutes! and he didn't spit for the whole time, he actually swallowed once! After about 40 minutes he spit most of it out all over a desk, floor and a little on the window. Why did he do this you ask. For 7(seven) dollars!
Does anyone else know anyone like this guy or seen anything as disgusting?

Shadow_010
Oct 16, 2003, 09:46 PM
Well I dared my friend to hit on the teacher and to ask her if she wanted to be his wife for just a dollar funny thing was she was 60 and she said yes so my friend was screwed

HairProneHalo
Oct 16, 2003, 10:05 PM
Waay back in elementary school we paid a kid a dollar to eat ham off the cafeteria floor...o.o And people stepped on it...

Oh yeah! Also way back in those "Wonder Years" a kid licked the inside of a urinal for a dollar..>>

ABDUR101
Oct 16, 2003, 10:11 PM
*Note to self* Never come into contact with anyone, ever again. */Note to self*

People are idiots? I don't know, I guess simple pleasures for simple minds.

Wewt
Oct 16, 2003, 10:20 PM
I knew a guy that ate glue... Yes, ATE..

Shadow_010
Oct 16, 2003, 10:21 PM
Well its funny tht a kid got pain 10 bucks to feel up on a teacher and he did lol

NKOTB
Oct 16, 2003, 10:52 PM
Super Bowl 34 night, I got so drunk I drank the ash bottle. The only way I found out was because I puked up all the cig butts the next day.

polishedweasel
Oct 16, 2003, 11:08 PM
I remember back in my sophomore year, we gave some guy 3 bucks to eat the paint from the bottles, he did, he liked it. Then we gave someone a buck to spray the dry erase spray in his mouth, he did. People are stupid.

pixelate
Oct 17, 2003, 01:45 PM
You know those air hand dryers in the bathrooms? Well, the spout can rotate and point up. One guy took a crap in his hand, put it in the spout, then turned on the hand dryer. Shit went everywhere.

I don't think this was even a bet/dare. He did it for kicks.

ginko990
Oct 17, 2003, 02:02 PM
On 2003-10-17 11:45, pixelate wrote:
You know those air hand dryers in the bathrooms? Well, the spout can rotate and point up. One guy took a crap in his hand, put it in the spout, then turned on the hand dryer. Shit went everywhere.

I don't think this was even a bet/dare. He did it for kicks.

roffle.

Someone I know basically made 20 bucks free. He ate a crayon. I thought 20 bucks was too much, but I wasn't paying.

Delsaber
Oct 17, 2003, 04:20 PM
polished, we had a kid do those exact things last year in my school, eww.. dry erase spray. My friend killed a fly (was almost as big as a horse fly) and ate it on the bus... That made me sick. On the bus, a few friends and I ate savina habanero peppers. We almost died! We sweated and drooled like mad! We gave one to a kid in class and he passed out and the ambulance took him away...

Cerris
Oct 17, 2003, 05:00 PM
Some idiot at my elem. Way back grafitied:
What the *____ do the pd do, cause all the ______ do is eat ______ dungnuts

* the _____ is _____

K9
Oct 17, 2003, 05:03 PM
sum new kid in my skool at the skate park ate a loogie and sum1's piss 4 a 3 dollars http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif , o yea... and sum kids got it on tape

LollipopLolita
Oct 17, 2003, 05:13 PM
as a performance art piece, an "artist" peed on a flag, crapped, and then put breastmilk from 10 women, semen from 10 guys and menstrual blood from 10 virgins in his mouth gargled it and then spat it all over the flag. he then took the flag and wrapped it around himself as a blanket.

ginko990
Oct 17, 2003, 05:15 PM
On 2003-10-17 15:13, LollipopLolita wrote:
as a performance art piece, an "artist" peed on a flag, crapped, and then put breastmilk from 10 women, semen from 10 guys and menstrual blood from 10 virgins in his mouth gargled it and then spat it all over the flag. he then took the flag and wrapped it around himself as a blanket.

That's so artistic.

Almost as artistic as canvas painted purley black.

LollipopLolita
Oct 17, 2003, 05:19 PM
ginko, an abstract expressionist artist named robert rauschenberg did exactly that. cept it had a ton of paint on it and had a lot of texture and surface. wonderful piece actually.

AUTO_
Oct 17, 2003, 05:32 PM
People will do anything for money, I guess.

Back in 5th grade we had a bastard of a PE teacher who was basically an ex-drill sargeant. We had designated places we had to sit on the court when we came into class, and we had to sit quietly while he chose a game.

A kid had to go to the bathroom but didn't say anything, because if we spoke while he was doing the game we got an F for the day, which usually dropped your grade from an S (successful or some dumb shit) to an A (average).

I'll never forget that day...

Think of the movie "The Ring" where the TV has an encirclement of water around it, and replace the TV with a crying 5th grader.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AUTO_ on 2003-10-17 15:37 ]</font>

ginko990
Oct 17, 2003, 06:16 PM
On 2003-10-17 15:19, LollipopLolita wrote:
ginko, an abstract expressionist artist named robert rauschenberg did exactly that. cept it had a ton of paint on it and had a lot of texture and surface. wonderful piece actually.

I can see how it'd be artistic if the main focus of the piece was the texture and such. But I think a while ago I saw in some magazine in my Art class a painting, just black. I don't find that to be appealing.

LollipopLolita
Oct 17, 2003, 10:13 PM
well some pieces of art, it's about the content and the concept and the mindset behind it.

Cerris
Oct 17, 2003, 10:16 PM
Darkness, eh? I like his work!

ginko990
Oct 17, 2003, 10:21 PM
On 2003-10-17 20:13, LollipopLolita wrote:
well some pieces of art, it's about the content and the concept and the mindset behind it.

I don't find the beauty or any mindset in a plain black canvas, also no content. Just me though, other people have other preferences.