PDA

View Full Version : Forces

DemiDeviMatt
Oct 17, 2003, 12:04 AM
best force. with what weapon? (name any) and what mag? like 5 defense and all mind? or what?

Kent
Oct 17, 2003, 12:40 AM
It's a personal taste issue, there isn't a best or worst Force, just what you like the most...

TheMooingDog
Oct 17, 2003, 12:46 AM
people can't tell you the best. just experiment with it until you find one you like. a lot of people like melee FOmars. i personally play a solid casting FOnewearl. they're both good.

Kent
Oct 17, 2003, 01:05 AM
I have a melee FOmar, and he kicks more than his share of ass in Online Ultimate mode. I'm working on a FOmarl now, who should also prove to be very good.

rena-ko
Oct 17, 2003, 07:42 AM
best support force - online mode:
fomarl, mind mag, range boosting stuff (marina's bag, chao striker etc) and full support techs.
material diet: mostly mind, some def, some pow, no luck and some evade. depends on you if you ever want to hit 150/180/200. slot items: HP, cure/shock, /para.
can use twins, mechguns as well to fight.
should use either merges (range merge for example), or shields with high elemental defense (tech defense), like... atribute wall.

best offline force:
tech only
fonewearl. get her high attack techs (base, rafoie, rabarta, gizonde), get her a summit moon, and a 9star wand set (agni, dagon, indra) to boost even further, get her good megid for ep2 (esp seabed) and memorize the enemies weakpoints. voila.
materials: all mind, nothing else (besides HP).
mag: all mind, nothing else (maybe def)
slot items: all HP, maybe god/mind but mostly HP
shield: merge for the most used tech in that area (usually foie/rafoie/red in ep1, barta/rabarta/blue in ep2, zonde/gizonde/yellow in cca) or good defense shield (secret gear, attribute wall, delsaber shield)
armor: tp drain ok (aura field), DF field or brightness circle recommended.

Duela_Night
Oct 17, 2003, 12:08 PM
Just go with what you like, only you can create a character that fits you. Try different combinations and find what you like. You'll find something that really kicks ass.

tycool20
Oct 17, 2003, 10:45 PM
My friend has a Force, his favorite weapon is the Psyco wand!

GuerillaPimp
Oct 18, 2003, 10:42 PM
hey Rena-ko, you forgot that FO's cant equip the Shield of Delsaber! other than that i agree with you 99%...i prefer the FOnewm http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shin-Volcano
Oct 18, 2003, 10:47 PM
But they can equip light relif which adds about the same EDK boost but weaker def and evade,

thats sounds about right tho fomarl for support, fonewreal for teqs, but lots of ppl have diffrences i personaly love FOmarls who have proven to be quite the awsome force when it comes to meeleling, an dbest part is she can also support the best when you dont feel like attacking, which is another added bonus *Hugs Fomarls* fonewreal is a pure caster best for offline online she supports quite well since she has resta/anti boost rangex2 but she must stay in the rear line becuase she is not excatly durable.