PDA

View Full Version : AOL Random large font help

Kizaragu
Oct 17, 2003, 07:48 AM
I didn't know where abouts I should post this so I put it in here.

About 20 minutes ago, AOL for no real reason in the middle of 'surfing' decided to up the size of my Font. A lot of the text on most web pages is stupidly large and some remains unchanged. (In here for example, everything but peoples actual post text has increased significantly in size)
I've checked my Internet font options and everything seems exactly as it's supposed to be. (Although I could only change the font and not the size. I'm sure you could though.) :
So anyone know why it's happened and what I should do? (Beside change my ISP...)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-10-17 06:01 ]</font>

Kent
Oct 17, 2003, 12:44 PM
CTrL+Mouse Wheel Up

Odds are, you accidentally held CTRL and tried to scroll down, which would increase font size.

Kizaragu
Oct 17, 2003, 01:37 PM
Hey, Cheers dude. Never would of thought of that in a million years. Thanks. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kent
Oct 17, 2003, 10:03 PM
It's what computer geeks are for...

ginko990
Oct 17, 2003, 10:23 PM
Tehe, I never knew of that. That's fun to play with.

polishedweasel
Oct 18, 2003, 01:04 AM
Dude,Ginko what the fuck you do to get banned? Anyway, you can email me the answer or something...since you can't post it. Erm..I knew about the mouse wheel thing, I guess that's it.

Oh, and don't waste money on texas chain saw....it wasn't that scary, despite the fact people wherescreaming everytime something popped up. Idiots

Saladwood
Oct 18, 2003, 01:12 AM
polishedweasel,

stop spamming

stop going off topic

StrongBad
Oct 18, 2003, 01:29 AM
Hey this is fun.