PDA

View Full Version : Another "What MAG?" Poll

Kadou
Oct 17, 2003, 12:10 PM
Alright, I'm a level 98 FOmar. I have a fairly well-rounded Naraka that I use more often than anything else (especially considering I let a friend borrow the only other MAG I had), but it's PB's are crap. Lately I've been raising a melee, POW/DEX Rati until I let a friend borrow it. He's doing a fiarly good job of feeding it the right stuff. Now I want to raise a mind MAG, maybe for fighting bosses or just for areas in Ult where I can't hit anything, like Ruins, which I'm currently stuck on. The only dilemma I face is what Mag to make. I've heard Satos are supposed to be easy to raise for mind, but I like the Rati's appearence and abilities. I've also heard that Nidras are supposed to be pretty good, too. Obviously, what I ask is, what is your opinion on this? Please reply and maybe give a suggestion for color. My character has the backward-spiked hair in black, the black and teal dress/robe/whatever, and is medium in height.

EDIT: The title cut off everything after the first word.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-10-17 10:12 ]</font>

Stalfos333
Oct 17, 2003, 12:13 PM
Nidra has the best feeding chart, casts invincibility instead of a weak S/D, and has the potential to resurrect you.

navci
Oct 17, 2003, 01:26 PM
I am for the Nidra also.
It is sleek looking, great feeding chart all around, and I like invinicibility. =} Especially if you melee with it.

capin_bucky_ohair
Oct 17, 2003, 03:37 PM
Whatever mag you decide on you will not need mylla & youlla since your FOmar has his own shifta and deband. I would suggest getting something like Farlla, Pilla, and Estlla. If you go for invinicibility both Nidra and Sato has it so if or when your hp goes down to 10 or close to it, the mag should make you invincible for a while as you heal and tackle the monsters before the invincibility wears off.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Oct 17, 2003, 03:38 PM
Get rati. it resurrects you often, has a fairly good set of abilities, looks awesome, and... well its just cool to have http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

btw nidra is identical to sato except easier feeding chart and different looks and different way of getting it

PABLOparavida
Oct 17, 2003, 03:53 PM
Rati Rati Rati. I like Pushans.

Duela_Night
Oct 17, 2003, 03:55 PM
I believe that the Nidra will be a good choice seeing that I cast invincibility when you need it, and most of the times it revives you.

Sumo
Oct 17, 2003, 04:33 PM
Go with either Sato or Nidra. I prefer Sato though cuz it looks cuter. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

capin_bucky_ohair
Oct 17, 2003, 04:59 PM
On 2003-10-17 14:33, Sumo wrote:
Go with either Sato or Nidra. I prefer Sato though cuz it looks cuter. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

you and me both not to mention it looks good in any color it proudly shows off colors from the orginal mag or will change it depending on baby mag you start off with.

Nai_Calus
Oct 17, 2003, 06:32 PM
Do something completely different and make a non-rare Mag. XD People will ask you what the hell it is, and you won't look like everybody else. All you ever hear is Sato, Sato, Sato or Nidra, Nidra, Nidra when it comes to FO Mags... Hell, make a -Bhima-. Do something different. Personally, I'm rather fond of the Soma, which is a dual-shoulder MIND>DEX>POW 3rd Evo B-type Hunter Mag, but has a decent feed rate, looks cool, does invinicibility, and is incredibly easy to raise. Only problem is, you kind of have to raise it to 200 with a B-type Hunter, since that -is- the only way to get one...(And feed it again with said Hunter if you die to get Synch back...) But a 5/0/35/160 Soma with Estlla, Pilla and Mylla&Youlla is incredibly easy to do. *shrug* Just my two meseta, I suppose.

And of course, Rati are, as always, incredibly sexy. But a pain in the ass to raise. And you don't need S/D as a FO. Or Resta. But.

s.TiNgEr
Oct 17, 2003, 07:04 PM
rati is pretty... might as well..

navci
Oct 17, 2003, 07:35 PM
On 2003-10-17 16:32, Ian-KunX wrote:
Do something completely different and make a non-rare Mag.

Yes! People adore my Ribhava, Sita and Marica whenever I bring them with me. =D

monkeyfist
Oct 17, 2003, 08:50 PM
NO SATOS!!! they are too overdone. i like diwaris, but they're better for hunters. go for nidra

Stalfos333
Oct 17, 2003, 09:01 PM
Bhima for a Fo is not pretty. The feeding chart sucks, and for a Mind mag, that isn't a good thing. It'll be an expensive, longwinded process.