PDA

View Full Version : The 3 Ultimate Weapons

Cypher
Apr 2, 2001, 03:47 AM
Hi i was wondering if any one out there actually found any of these ultimate weapons.The 3 ultimate weapons are:

Lavis Cannon
Heaven Punisher
Psycho Wand

dev1nsan
Apr 2, 2001, 04:26 AM
hhhhmmmmmm. pretty quiet huh.

Lightning
Apr 2, 2001, 06:14 AM
yeah

Heero_Yuy
Apr 2, 2001, 12:32 PM
I think those items are overrated. The punish is alright as long as u can use the spec attack.The lavis cannon is quite aight but it works like anyother glad i can find so i don't use nuless i fightin falz. And the psycho wand i have never seen so i dunno bout that 1. I NEED V.2 new rares and hittin lvl 200 it's gonna kick ass!

Republic
Apr 2, 2001, 04:34 PM
How high up is a Spread Needle anyway?
Also I've got a Heaven Punisher and it's spec attack is quite effective and even though you can only use it half the time it solidly works the whole time so you dont have to worry about misses. Also the times you can use it are pretty long stretchs, as well as when you can't but i actually prefer it that way. I mean you can either have a spec attack that works about 1/4 of the time or a spec attack that works constantly 3 times in a row for an hour.

-Republic, Level 30 RAmar (Skyly), Titania B7

P.S.
Well I guess that's not true because my Spread Needle paralyzes enemies usually within 3 shots.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Republic on 2001-04-02 14:37 ]</font>

Vicious_X
Apr 2, 2001, 04:49 PM
Heavens works every 100 beats
000-100, 200-300 and so on.

zanza
Apr 3, 2001, 05:13 AM
LOL!!! CYPHER, YOUR QUESTIONS ARE NOW PUT TO REST....LMAO...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

AK404
Apr 3, 2001, 05:32 AM
Heaven Punisher is overrated. ATP aside, the most useful gun in the game is Spread Needle, period. Fast firing rate, its strong and special attacks are just as fast as its normal attack, and it paralyzes as a special. The gun was made for online action on the basis of its speed and special alone; the damage is just a bonus. My level 41 RAcaseal exploded 15 levels when she volunteered for "stunner" duty in the VH Ruins.

Of course, when you want pure damage, then I'll go for the HP. Or maybe just a Chaos Bringer's Rifle.

AdamW
Apr 3, 2001, 05:34 AM
Eh, my friend gave me a Lavis. It's decent, but I dunno why they call it the "ultimate". I actually prefer a good Soul Eater/Banish or a Twin Brand/Stag Cutlery but only if I have at least 1 God/Battle (double's are SLOOOOWWWWWW). Hell, I even bust out the H&S25 Justice's on occasion.

Maverick_X
Apr 3, 2001, 10:08 AM
I strongly disagree that the doublesabers are slow. They are effective if you spread apart from the enemy. If they move towards you then this is where you start attacking. Once the damn thing connect thie first time, the enemies wont hit you once.

Heero_Yuy
Apr 3, 2001, 12:26 PM
My most handy weapons are spread needle, I HAD a very handy charge gigush i mean that thing tore anything up,soul banish or eater,twin brand. All of those things are very handy about anywhere.

Lardo
Apr 3, 2001, 03:13 PM
Well i have the psyco wand. its the second best force weapon in my opinion. it cuts spell cost in half and its special cast random foie, barta, and zoie. it hits very well too.

beany
Apr 3, 2001, 06:15 PM
Well AK404,
while you may not like the punisher as much as the spread...well i can see your point, to an extent. the punisher may only work for 100 beats at a time, but it hits all target within your line of sight. it is okay in the ruins, and some monsters are less effected than others but in all of the other levels it takes out monster in 3 hits. i use both but i usually take the following on online games; sbeats/stag, heaven;and metor. heaven for those quick kills or if someone on my team is in major trouble. meter to regain my tp, and the sbeats.stag when i have a good team and don't have to worry about tossin a cure after the monsters start to lay the smack on me!
i like my cbring,(but i think it just looks cool!)
those are my thoughts..laterz

Cypher
Apr 3, 2001, 07:42 PM
LOLZ i got all these replys but none of them answere my question. Its ok but i really want to know has ANYONE ACTUALLY FOUND any of these ultimate rares.

Laters

zanza
Apr 3, 2001, 09:15 PM
LMAO!!! POOR CYPHER...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

SuperSubZero
Apr 3, 2001, 10:31 PM
These items are so rare and it's not even known if they are random rares or procedural ones (like the dragon slayer or De Rol armor). I would venture most people who have them duped them or GS'd them.

You did of course notice the "surge" in rare findings after the gameshark codes listing ALL the available items became public, right?

-SSZ

zanza
Apr 3, 2001, 11:22 PM
DON'T FORGET ACCIDENTLY TRADING FOR A DUPE WITHOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE IT WAS.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: zanza on 2001-04-03 21:23 ]</font>

AdamW
Apr 4, 2001, 02:30 AM
That's true. I'm willing to bet ass to hair that my Lavis is duped. But what isn't these days?

Stixxx
Apr 4, 2001, 04:19 AM
heh.. i have all 3... but never found um...

they were traded for or given to me... kinda makes you wonder eh?

they psycho wand is coo.. heard it cuts tp usage by 1/2 but havnt checked... (been lvlin up ma Ranger)

as for the lavis it looks coo..

heard the lavis and the heavens wer hacked from the game... ie weps in game for v2 but was in the programin just because pso and pso2 were same game in the begennin... but that makes you wonder why there havnt been new wepons since them...

im now lookin for gold lowercase weps... like arest assault..

at least i kno they wont kick you from the game LOL

LadyT
Apr 8, 2001, 02:39 AM
On 2001-04-02 01:47, Cypher wrote:
Hi i was wondering if any one out there actually found any of these ultimate weapons.The 3 ultimate weapons are:

Lavis Cannon
Heaven Punisher
Psycho Wand
[addsig]
yea i have all of those wepons