PDA

View Full Version : GC: My first rare i think

Hoax
Oct 17, 2003, 05:15 PM
I was doing a quest in the mines this afternoon and a Gilchic (I think) dropped S-Parts ver2.01, I’m sure its rare as it has lots of stars under the name, can anyone confirm if its rare or just a normal find.

Thanks,
Hoax

SpyroDi
Oct 17, 2003, 05:16 PM
Anything that is in a red-colored box when on the ground is classified as Rare.

By the way,that's a nice find. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ketchup345
Oct 17, 2003, 05:38 PM
On 2003-10-17 15:16, SpyroDi wrote:
Anything that is in a red-colored box when on the ground is classified as Rare.

By the way,that's a nice find. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Nice find, but not everything in a red box (meaning it has 9 or more *s) is rare. The exception to the 9* thing and the rare = red box is of course, Photon Drops.

joncushing
Oct 17, 2003, 06:36 PM
Those red boxes are so nice at first, all new and exciting different rares. Then they just become cluttering junk when you end up finding a million and one of the same rare, usually a useless rare to.

monkeyfist
Oct 17, 2003, 07:17 PM
red box+yellow or red letters+a green star in the rarity=RARE

nice find! i've played for a while but still haven't found that! good show ol' chap!

s.TiNgEr
Oct 17, 2003, 07:19 PM
nice find yes. I still haven't found that yet... haven't tried yet though

navci
Oct 17, 2003, 07:47 PM
It is a rare!
And it is a very good shield for andriod! =D
Congratulations!

P.S. Just because I am happy about it, after piping for an hour, that stupid Nar finally dropped me my Custom Barrier! Yay!

Soukosa
Oct 17, 2003, 08:46 PM
Yes, that's a rare and not a very easy one to get either. It's only found on Normal and is almost has hard to get as an 11 star weapon.

Hoax
Oct 18, 2003, 07:48 AM
Cool http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif, are their any other good rares for a HUcast on the normal difficulty or will i have to w8 untill hard/vhard?

Hoax

Servbot41
Oct 18, 2003, 08:42 AM
all of the good rares come from ultimate. Of course there are some good rares before then. just run through and hope for the best
Happy hunting

Hoax
Oct 18, 2003, 08:49 AM
On 2003-10-18 06:42, Servbot41 wrote:
all of the good rares come from ultimate. Of course there are some good rares before then. just run through and hope for the best
Happy hunting

O.o w8 untill Ulti for the best rares, dont life just suck >.<, any idea how many hours it will take to get from mines on normal to Ulti?

muff
Oct 18, 2003, 09:18 AM
Ive done it in 7 hours before, but thats me.

I take it your a new player, well if thats correct I say about 25 hours. Remember to press the pillar things in each of the second stages. (Forest 2, caves 2, mine2). Otherwise youll have to go back through the stages and activate them.

Before you get into ultimate keep a look out for some high hit percent mechguns.

joluh
Oct 18, 2003, 12:14 PM
OMG!!! that's the best Shield for any android!!! I NEED ONE!!! I MUST HAVE ONE... MUST KILL ROBOTS AT MINES... you are so lucky ^_^