PDA

View Full Version : Olga Flow's denims

Olga-Rappy
Oct 17, 2003, 06:19 PM
WOW! I just found a Parasitic Gene "Flow"!

I found it from Olga Flow, after doing some seabed runs online for it with various other people after it, and my teamates let me keep it since I was the game creator (we rotated). Wish I had a snapshot though...

Anyhow, I found it in a Purplenum game in Ultimate Seabed from Olga Flow. If anyone cares, I was a FOnewm, teamates were a HUcaseal (Skyly) and HUnewearl (Oran).

EDIT: Just saw the other topic. Freaky, I tell ya.

Oh, and it was our 85th run.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olga-Rappy on 2003-10-18 05:00 ]</font>

HairProneHalo
Oct 17, 2003, 06:20 PM
...Are you sure some duper didn't...Come in and drop it? o.o;;

Olga-Rappy
Oct 17, 2003, 06:24 PM
Well, he'd have had to stop in during the boss fight, and my teamates had relatively not-mass-duped items (S-Red's Blades, Meteor Cudgel)

I was using my Prophets of Motav

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olga-Rappy on 2003-10-17 16:25 ]</font>

HairProneHalo
Oct 17, 2003, 06:24 PM
Could have been a bad joke? x.x;;

Olga-Rappy
Oct 17, 2003, 06:26 PM
You never know... their damage wasn't outrageous, and they could've always done it on the 1st-84th run.

ginko990
Oct 17, 2003, 06:30 PM
Yeah, I doubt anyone would wait until the 85th run.

joncushing
Oct 17, 2003, 06:52 PM
Legit olga flow dna.........cool. What you gonna do with it? What weapon you gonna make or are you just gonna keep it as it is???

s.TiNgEr
Oct 17, 2003, 07:01 PM
I doubt it's legit

Soukosa
Oct 17, 2003, 08:09 PM
On 2003-10-17 16:19, Olga-Rappy wrote:
WOW! I just found a Special Gene "Flow"!

I found it from Olga Flow ...

You found an item from Olga Flow that doesn't even exist in this version of the game? Interesting.

Quo
Oct 17, 2003, 08:58 PM
I feel a Sounomi -- Olga Rappy fight coming on. But, hey maybe ST decided this was the time to release the DNA.

whizkid7
Oct 17, 2003, 09:49 PM
You found an item from Olga Flow that doesn't even exist in this version of the game? Interesting.

Funny, last I checked, Olga Flow DNA did exist in this version. How else can you explain all the Dark Flows, Dark Bridges, and Dark Meteors floating around?

LollipopLolita
Oct 17, 2003, 10:15 PM
here we go again...

SpyroDi
Oct 17, 2003, 10:19 PM
Special Gene? I thought it was Parasitic Gene.

Soukosa
Oct 17, 2003, 10:25 PM
On 2003-10-17 19:49, whizkid7 wrote:
Funny, last I checked, Olga Flow DNA did exist in this version. How else can you explain all the Dark Flows, Dark Bridges, and Dark Meteors floating around?

Parasistic Gene "Flow". There isn't an item called "Olga Flow DNA" and I have no idea how that name came about. They stated "Special Gene" above, which doesn't exist in this version.

And, for whatever reason, a lot of people confuse this:
http://www.geocities.com/kalonera/special_gene_flou.txt

for this:
http://www.geocities.com/kalonera/parasitic_gene_flow.txt

and think that Olga Flow has a chance of dropping it, which I don't see how, given that Olga Flow has a 0% drop rate.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 18, 2003, 07:14 AM
On 2003-10-17 18:58, Quo wrote:
I feel a Sounomi -- Olga Rappy fight coming on. But, hey maybe ST decided this was the time to release the DNA.

Naw. I'm not going to stoop to that level. If somebody's that jealous that they're going to deny I found an item I'd spent 85 runs hunting for (and more after that, I decided to take a quick break in the interests of my mental health and the PSO-World database) just because I got confused by all of the people always talking about Special Gene Flou on my way to the computer, then let them. No need to argue, I'm not insecure about the legitimacy of the claim. Go ahead, call me a liar and play around with your hacked stuff, I don't really care.

I simply wanted to throw a small party, and add an item finding to the database. The HUnewearl and HUcaseal (Wren, I think her name was) probably continued hunting after I went to bed (137 seabed runs, I was tired) probaby found some of their own.

You can too, just keep playing Seabed.

Oh, and by the way, maybe they forgot to teach me it in Grade schoool math, Algebra I and II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Precalculus, AP Calculus, and 2 months of AP Statistics, but how can you find something with a 0% drop rate?

Olga-Rappy
Oct 18, 2003, 07:22 AM
On 2003-10-17 16:52, joncushing wrote:
Legit olga flow dna.........cool. What you gonna do with it? What weapon you gonna make or are you just gonna keep it as it is???

I'm going to make a Dark Bridge, if I do anything with it. That, or try to use it on a Al Rappy Unit in an attempt to create my Username.

Soukosa
Oct 18, 2003, 12:04 PM
On 2003-10-18 05:14, Olga-Rappy wrote:
Oh, and by the way, maybe they forgot to teach me it in Grade schoool math, Algebra I and II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Precalculus, AP Calculus, and 2 months of AP Statistics, but how can you find something with a 0% drop rate?

What does all that stuff have to do with PSO? The game's data file has Olga Flow setup with a 0% drop rate and if you can't understand that, then I can't help you.

Gradius
Oct 18, 2003, 02:43 PM

I simply wanted to throw a small party, and add an item finding to the database. The HUnewearl and HUcaseal (Wren, I think her name was) probably continued hunting after I went to bed (137 seabed runs, I was tired) probaby found some of their own.

137 Seabed runs in a row? How many days were you awake??

Break
Oct 18, 2003, 05:04 PM
It is Iposible! Imposible I tell you! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

joncushing
Oct 18, 2003, 05:36 PM
I think everyone needs to stop having a go at olga rappy, imagine if one of you found something that was nearly impossible to find and everyone started having a go at you, you wouldnt like it would you? ANYWAY! Im pretty sure in another post, (god knows where)it said that a legit "parasitic gene flow" was found by some japanese or american people (i cant remember which) and im sure it was found by an oran, and if you remember, under the tables for enemy parts (on this site)it used to only have a cross in the orans coloumn until they put question marks in all the boxes for each section id.

Coxy
Oct 18, 2003, 05:41 PM
On 2003-10-18 10:04, Sounomi wrote:

What does all that stuff have to do with PSO? The game's data file has Olga Flow setup with a 0% drop rate and if you can't understand that, then I can't help you.

would it not be possible to change it server side???

Bit
Oct 18, 2003, 06:06 PM
*sigh*

Olga Flow currently has a 0% drop rate, guaranteed someone dropped it.

I've heard alot of stories exactly like this, about how someone gets Olga Flow to 'drop' the gene, I've even had someone tell me that a Dark Flow dropped from him. Someone probably had a hack/dupe of it, and dropped it as the boss was about to die.

Though its nice to think you found it, yeah?

Cerris
Oct 18, 2003, 06:51 PM
*sigh*
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

This is getting me really ticking off...

[funny nasal high voice] OOH, look at me, I have a legit Flow gene! [/funny nasal high voice]

*SPAM*

TekkamanBlade
Oct 18, 2003, 08:52 PM
Im sorry , i dont think that Olga Rappy found a Parasitic Gene "Flow". Dude if theres a 0% chance of finding it , it doesnt take a genius to figure out that a 0% pecent chance means theres no possible chance. No one cares about your math skills. Im sure there ppl with greater math skills than u on this site. It has nothing to do with PSO. All times i have been on here Sounomi has been right so far. And woth someone having the ST files herself then i think she knows what shes talking about. It was probly a duped Parasitic Gene "Flow". And the reason why everyone has all these Dark Weapons im not saying this is the reason why Dark Weapons floating around. Someone on the jap ver. probly found one and then the duping came along and thats probly why dark weapons are floating around so much!? Im not saying that is the reason why but i dunno its what i think.

chantez131313
Oct 18, 2003, 09:44 PM
Hmmm...this topic seems a lot like unlocking the SJ sword. From what i read (20 pages of post on the SJ Topic) how they (Japanese) probably got the TJ sword was by hacking it with Action Replay (from what i heard) and then mass duping it. But this also leads to another question. What if someone actually did unseal it then mass duped it? See its so confusing.

To sum it all up, that Oran player may have hacked it out with a AR, then others followed suit. But if he really did find it...its all so confusing. Why cant we clear this up?!? *Points at ST and screams*

Overall, if it is real, lucky you. If it is duped, oh well. Have fun with that Dark Bridge.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 19, 2003, 07:12 AM
Well, I was resigned to not posting here, but since your english comprehension skills are as bad as your math skills, I'll explain.

I dissed you. I said that if it has a 0% drop rate, that means it can't be dropped. So how can it be dropped if it has a 0% drop rate, unless you made a more galring error than the one in my first post?

--------

Once again, I really don't care. Whether or not I found it, I've done 10 times as many Seabed runs as most of you people have done, and yes, I'm betting it's an Online Only item, like Ill Gill and Epsilon drops.

Whatever the case is, it may be hacked or not, but the fact that you all ahev to go insane and start backing the know-it-all/person who always insists on disagreeing and bitching about it, says nothing but "Jealous." There are at least 15 different ways you could've said it was probably a prank.

Also, this is just a question - does Dark Bridge increase Megid's power beyond 90% chance, for all enemies, just for enemies with EDK, or no enemies at all?