PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: Reach for the dream details

OriginalLacan
Oct 18, 2003, 02:00 AM
The mag kit prize for completing all rooms is the
Heart of Chu-Chu

the S-rank prize from Nol is a MonoGrinder.
the S-rank prize from the guild counter is 300meseta
on normal mode.

Aside from the other rank prizes, the quest seems to be exactly like the PSO-GC version so the current GC guide works just fine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OriginalLacan on 2003-10-18 00:02 ]</font>

hayato42
Oct 18, 2003, 04:26 AM
thanks for the info. was wondering what the prize was.

AxemPunanny
Oct 18, 2003, 05:26 AM
At least if u need monogrinders, u can always do this quest non-stop... haha

LollipopLolita
Oct 18, 2003, 05:40 AM
we've had this info for quite some time, it does good to check guides!

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=330

SpriteGreenill
Oct 18, 2003, 07:39 AM
Perhaps the guide should be edited to say that the Xbox version gets a Heart of Chu Chu along with the Gamecube getting the GBA game Chu Chu's Rocket. I checked before and I had no idea that you could get the Heart of Chu Chu.

Benzine
Oct 18, 2003, 11:13 AM
Word, we can't very well get GBA games for our xbox ;p

And man, that chu chu better be worth it for having to reset 10 shortcuts before every room. What I wouldn't give for a USB keyboard. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

-bz

DeadBunneh
Oct 18, 2003, 11:45 AM
On 2003-10-18 09:13, Benzine wrote:
Word, we can't very well get GBA games for our xbox ;p

And man, that chu chu better be worth it for having to reset 10 shortcuts before every room. What I wouldn't give for a USB keyboard. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

-bz

Chu Chu Fever here i come! Err, wait, can you get the Chu Chu by doing the quest on Very Hard? Or does it have to be on Ultimate?

s.TiNgEr
Oct 18, 2003, 11:52 AM
the Chu Chu fever strikes nation...

great...

OriginalLacan
Oct 18, 2003, 07:21 PM
When I checked the guides yesterday and the day before, there was nothing in them about xbox prizes.

As far as getting the mag kit on v-hard or ultimate, My first run through was on normal and I got the mag kit, so I don't think the difficulty matters if you're looking for the heart of chu chu

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OriginalLacan on 2003-10-18 17:25 ]</font>

capin_bucky_ohair
Oct 18, 2003, 07:26 PM
On 2003-10-18 09:52, s.TiNgEr wrote:
the Chu Chu fever strikes nation...

great...

lol imagine joining a room full of people you play with all have chu chu armor and mags. Seeing mice jumping out of people's armor what a head ache that would give you.

TheSlayer
Oct 22, 2003, 09:09 AM
Just one change in the xbox version to the guide.In the last room one sentance is 'Mission complete' or 'Mission complete!', can't remember which, so I would add both to be safe

TakoToIka
Oct 22, 2003, 10:18 AM
There was an additional promt in room 8 on hard in the XBOX version. It was "Mission Complete!" I think they both started with caps, but it came up twice for me.

Bolongo
Oct 22, 2003, 11:02 AM
The extra message I got was "Mission complete!"

Also, I believe you can only get the mag cell once per character. I've gotten S-Rank twice in normal and once in Hard, and only got chu-chu the first time. I'm gonna have to try it with another character, but I'm sick of the typing right now...