PDA

View Full Version : How it seems.

Lectro
Oct 18, 2003, 08:19 AM
Lately the Real Nei's claw has been spread all around Online.. It is Impossible not to get one now... I've heard rumors of Weapons with 125 general hit and Weapons with 300 general hit.. GC is falling apart... They say theres a way to warp to bosses now but it's a glitch... Sega should of patch that stuff up...

Loser
Oct 18, 2003, 12:27 PM
Yeah, I've heard stuff about that and I'm not too sure if Sega even can do anything about that. If they can that would be really great because Sonic Team couldn't care less. It's true though GameCube PSO is going to hell in a handbasket

Zarana
Oct 18, 2003, 12:42 PM
If you played Dreamcast at all, you would know that this is nothing.

Loser
Oct 18, 2003, 01:34 PM
On 2003-10-18 10:42, Zarana wrote:
If you played Dreamcast at all, you would know that this is nothing.

Well , I knew that DC was bad but I was never too sure how bad it was or could be could you give me some clues on what all that stuff was like?

Zarana
Oct 18, 2003, 02:37 PM
Well, people could make any weapon they wanted with any percents they wanted easily. It wasn't just a select few who did this weapon hacking, any random slob with half a brain would do it readily.

Other players could kill you, steal your weapon, corrupt you, corrupt your entire memory card, turn you into NPCs, FSOD an entire Lobby, send the entire Lobby into Pioneer 2 and many other sickening displays of player idiocy.

Lobby FSOD alone was worse than everything bad that's happening now combined. What's going on in the GameCube version is child's play compared to the chaos of Dreamcast.

Jkid
Oct 18, 2003, 03:54 PM
Yeah and for reason in the DC days Sega of America didn't tired to curb all those problems even though they could if they want to. If I was the head of Sonic Team USA I would've controlled the hacking concerns in just a week. A few server-side patches here and there and that could've removed all the CBU's (Code Breaker Users) and resolve the user-initiated lobby crashes.

ADE
Oct 18, 2003, 10:02 PM
I think they mean it is going to hell fast. We may be seeing all that terrible stuff you mentioned before too long, which is sad.

Loser
Oct 19, 2003, 07:59 AM
On 2003-10-18 12:37, Zarana wrote:
Well, people could make any weapon they wanted with any percents they wanted easily. It wasn't just a select few who did this weapon hacking, any random slob with half a brain would do it readily.

Other players could kill you, steal your weapon, corrupt you, corrupt your entire memory card, turn you into NPCs, FSOD an entire Lobby, send the entire Lobby into Pioneer 2 and many other sickening displays of player idiocy.

Lobby FSOD alone was worse than everything bad that's happening now combined. What's going on in the GameCube version is child's play compared to the chaos of Dreamcast.

Dang! That is sick!