PDA

View Full Version : Purplenum

Airgees
Apr 2, 2001, 06:55 AM
I very rarely see any other purplenums.

I heard that they are crap at finding rare stuff.
I know i can't find stuff so, the question is...
Are there any purplenums out there who can find rare stuff, and what is the strength of purplenums if they are rubbish at finding rares?

b0n
Apr 2, 2001, 08:30 AM
i have two characters bon and b0n v2
they are both purpleum
i have found s beats photon claws double sabers and a lot of force rares as well as ranger stuff like crush bullets meteor smashes and such ie not very good
oh well
mostly i think we get a lot of armour
i seem to get a lot more rare armour than most
pure speculation of course

Airgees
Apr 2, 2001, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the reply bon.

I'd love to find some double sabres and crush bullets etc. I'm glad i know that purplenums can now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_eek.gif)
Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_eek.gif)

Ultron
Apr 3, 2001, 01:37 AM
I'm a Purplenium and I get a ton of armor, pistols, mates and swords. I never seem to get Rifles. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Adamh411
Apr 3, 2001, 02:08 AM
I'm a Purplenum, I found a delsaber's right arm in Ruins normal. I know we can buy justices in the store, I also found a c-bringer in v-hard ruins.

AdamW
Apr 3, 2001, 05:03 AM
Lv 100 Purplenum here. I find mostly rare barriers and shields. One time I have found a Supressed Gun and a few others, but not a whole lot of great stuff. We do seem to find tons of materials though.

DarkWolf
Apr 3, 2001, 06:36 PM
I'm a lvl 93 Purplenum... For truly "rare" weapons, I've found a Double Saber, a Brave Knuckle, a Fake Agito (1977), and WAAAY too many Photon Claws. I find an unusually high number of common rares (i.e. a normal red-photon weapon such as a Claymore or an Edge with no bonuses is more rare than, say, the Justice, Vice, or Blade Dance). I also find rare shields incessantly, like Celestial Shields, Invisible Guards, and Divinity Barriers. Although armor with any slots is REALLY rare for me. I also find TONS of Scape Dolls.

xato
Apr 3, 2001, 09:48 PM
I have found:
tons of varista's
tons of DB's sabers
a few crush bullets
a few visks
lots of sheilds
parasite wear and revival garment with no slots.
photon claw
double saber
tons of clubs of laconium
tons of vise's
and lots of materials

im currently a lvl 69 purplenum

Airgees
Apr 4, 2001, 04:51 AM
Thanks for all the replys :o)

I'm currently at lvl 46 and a human ranger.
A while ago i found a delsabres right arm, didn't know what it was for, however i heard that if you speak to Dr montague you get a weapon made from it.... and... I did, Delsabres Buster, 2 gold stars! whoohoo!
So, it looks like i just have to level up more to find stuff as you peeps seem to be pretty high leveled and are finding stuff. So i'm off to do some killin.... Thanks all.

Stixxx
Apr 4, 2001, 07:15 AM
Stixxx is a lvl 100 purple..

I have found:
tons and tons and tons of varista's
tons and tons and tons of DB's sabers
a few crush bullets
a few visks
lots of sheilds
parasite wear
photon claw
double saber
tons and tons of clubs of laconium
tons of vise's
and lots of materials

yeah looks alot like x's list.. but hey its the same LOL

Maverick_X
Apr 4, 2001, 12:28 PM
Personally i couldnt tell you anything on the why. Probably because some names are just so common that the formula in making ids is different.